Truth Seekers (18+)

A/N: Credit to Renowned-Wolf for helping with this chapter.

The episode opens up to panning shots of four monitors. They show a variety of clips from previous episodes showing you, Blitzo, Moxxie, and Millie killing targets. They pause on a clip of Blitzo choking on a Boba Pearl.

The camera pans out to show Agent One and Agent Two.

Agent One: Right there! This was the first sighting.

Agent Two: They are definitely from Hell. They must use this dark magic to cross over into our world... and they seem to be killing specifically targeted people. But, why? And why does a Human seem to be working with them?

Agent One: They always attack at random, aaaall over the country. There's no way to predict where they'll show up next!

A loud clattering noise is heard from outside, followed by a stock angry cat sound. The two agents immediately glance over to a barred-up window obscured by heavily damaged blinds. Agent Two makes a gap between the blinds to the outside to see what made that noise. The agents then see the source of all the racket: Blitzo, standing on a box and a dumpster while holding the dumpster lid open. He looks around suspiciously.

Agent Two: Ahhh, well... That's convenient.

Cuts to Blitzo outside, standing on trash bags and holding a dumpster lid open.

Blitzo: Shhhhh! Remember, we can't be seen.

Blitzo slams the dumpster lid loudly, but then falls backwards into a pile of trash bags. Millie silently chuckles at his predicament, then walks away.

Y/N: Says the one responsible for all that banging and crashing.

Blitzo jumps up out of the garbage pile covered in trash; he has an old newspaper on his forehead, a half-eaten lollipop stuck to the side of his head, a scrap of paper on his horn with an old banana peel impaled on the end of it, and a used condom on his index finger, the same finger he uses to poke your face indignantly.