Ozzie's

A/N: Credit to Renowned-Wolf for helping with this chapter.

Scene opens on Loona alone in the office reading a magazine called "IMP GOSSIP". Verosika is on the front cover, with a quote from an interview with her saying "Adorkable guys are the best in bed". 

Loona's phone chimes with a text from you saying that the job is done. She traces a pattern in the Grimoire and a portal opens. A tree falls through the portal, along with a severed head. Moxxie pops out of the tree revving a chainsaw with a psychotic smile. 

Blitzo: Woo, that was a fuck ton of lumberjacks!

You walk through posing dramatically while holding a severed Lumberjack head.

Y/N: "Alas, poor Yorick". He was an asshole.

Loona: (lovingly) Dork.

You blush and toss the severed head over your shoulder.

Millie crawls across the floor like a crab, with an axe between her teeth.

A/N: Crab Millie doesn't exist, she can't hurt you! Crab Millie doesn't exist, she can't hurt you! Crab Millie doesn't exist, she can't hurt you! (looks at picture) Oh GOD!

Millie: *yells* I'm still so jazzed up!

She snaps the axe in half and laughs. She then walks over near the rest of the group.

Moxxie: Well you better stay jazzed, *points finger guns* babe. Because, guess where I'm taking you tonight?

Blitzo: Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presence Moxxie. Besides, drinks are on me tonight. Let's hit up the new dive down the street.

Moxxie: Actually, sir, it's our one-year marriage anniversary. So, I'm taking Millie to Ozzie's in the Lust Ring!

Y/N: You've only been married for a year?!

Millie: (starry-eyed)*gasps* Ozzie's?! No way! That place is always booked!

Moxxie: Yeah, well I've been planning it for quite a while.

Millie: Moxxie!

She jumps into Moxxie's arms and kisses his face before they both start French kissing and making out. While this is going on, Verosika enters with Tex and Roxy.

Verosika: Hey, babe. (kisses you roughly) Got plans tonight?

Y/N: (flustered) N-not really.

Verosika: Great, 'cause I'm performing at Ozzie's tonight and managed to snag everyone invites.

Loona: (wide-eyed) No fucking way...