Easter/April Fool's Day

A/N: Credit to Renowned-Wolf for helping with a few things.

Scene opens on you entering the Hotel wearing a bowtie, a bunny ear headband, and a cottontail.

Angel: (snickering) What's with the costume?

Y/N: (groans) Blitzo is doing an Easter sale for assassinations, so he had all of us dress in these ridiculous costumes. 

Alastra: If I'm being honest; you do look rather cute, darling.

Husk: I'd have to agree. (purring) How about you call the others and see if you can find our eggs?

Y/N: (puppy whimpers)

Husk and Alastra lead you off, with Husk purring and Alastra making aroused Deer noises. Whatever that sounds like. 

Cut to the next day.

Scene opens on Angel and Cherri dialing the Hotel's front desk and giggling to each other.

The phone rings and Charlie picks up.

Charlie: Hello?

Angel: (using a deeper voice) Uh, yes. I'm looking for a Mr. Tufuk.

Charlie: You're looking for a Mr. Tufuk?

Angel: Yes. His first name is Sum Wan.

Charlie: Hold on, let me check.

She turns to the rest of you.

Charlie: Do any of you know Sum Wan Tufuk?

You and Husk snicker before Vaggie smacks the back of your heads.

Charlie groans and hangs up the phone.

Charlie: Angel! We talked about prank calling!

Cherri: Oh relax, Princess Hot Tits.

Charlie checks to make sure her suit is buttoned all the way.

 Cherri: It's April Fool's Day!

Vaggie: Oh, god. The last thing any of us need today is you two running around (starts to sit down) pulling immature pranks like-

Vaggie pulls the whoopee cushion out from under her with an unamused expression while Angel and Cherri crack up.

Y/N: This is gonna be a long day, isn't it?

Montage;

Niffty is cleaning the hallway. While her back is turned, Angel pops up wearing a gas mask and pours a bottle with a skull and crossbones symbol into her mop bucket. When she turns back, she inhales the fumes and immediately passes out.

Husk takes a swig from her beer before spitting it out in disgust.

Husk: Da fuck?! (sniffs) Gun powder? (hackles raised) Cherri!

Cherri: April Fool's, pussy cat!

Husk: (hisses)

Cut to Angel and Cherri trying to sneak up on Alastra. Her head suddenly turns 180 degrees, with a menacing smile and her pupils as radio dials. The two of them nervously chuckle and back off.