Chapter - 8 Plan attack for floor 74.

We can all overcome this game and make it out alive come together and become one. Kiara:

Kiara

I was heading out to meet up with Kirito he wanted to talk to me about something. I walk down another alleyway and pull up my screen i swipe to find our text.

Meet me where it all started come alone.

Okay then i like the idea of coming alone, not like i got kidnapped from doing so last time.

I walk in the middle and waited for him to show, and i thought i was the late one.

I mean this doesn't surprise me that he is late, him and Asuna man, they been going at it with their relationship. I hear a teleport from behind me and he steps out and smiles at me.

"Well what did you want?" I said resting my one hand onto my hip and the other one beside me.

"Well, come on this way." I follow him down a sidebar and we stop mid way near a old building.

"Kirito?" He places his finger against his lip telling to me quiet.

He looks around us and looks back at me. "Okay, so."

He starts, i lift a brow not understanding what this is all about but he speaks again but this time he walks closer.

"Heathcliff is acting weird." He isn't wrong about that.

"Yeah i have noticed." I say crossing my arms in front of me.

"After you told him about that yesterday he has been gone all day long like no one could track him, or even ping point his location."

I look at him confused, not understand where he is getting at with this. "Where are you getting at with this Kirito?" He sighs dropping his shoulders letting his guard down.

"What if he is able to leave this game?" My eyes shoot open winder, did he just say that? Not even possible. "How? why do you think that?"

He shakes his head at me like i should believe what he is saying could be true or the reason why we haven't heard or seen the old creep lately.

"It's odd how we couldn't pick up his ID, or anything it's like he wasn't in the game at all." Kirito leans forward more and leans back. "So that's why i think that."

This is crazy i know i hate the guy but no way he can do that. I swipe down my screen and look for the log out button.

It wasn't there.

I look back at him thinking he is mad now.

"It was just a theory, not really thinking he could be able to do so." He leans his back up against the wall and folds his arms in front of him.

"Well so any plans yet?" He asked me.

"Still thinking, i got a few players and they are joining us." I tell him, before i got the text from Kirito this morning i was on the hunt for players to join us and they gladly said yes.

"When are we starting this attack?" Kirito narrows his eyes at me not in a mean way i think he is just trying to get the answer out of me sooner.

I huffed and lean back against the wall as well resting my back there and look up at the boy who is doing the same.

"Hopefully in three days time." I sighed. "Well i hope we can do this." He reply's.

"Ha, please we can do it." We can, and we will do this. I'm not giving up so easily neither should he.