Chapter - 23 Girl's day out.

We all live as one person so why can't we all get out and enjoy some life? Kiara:

Kiara

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽:

Kirito rushes to Sinon knowing she was in danger, yet she was fine after he showed up on time if you wanna know more details about that watch season two.

After a while Kirito shows Sinon the person she saved that day from being shot and killed.

Sinon was able to forgive herself and move on from her dark and trauma past.

Now Asuna wanted her to meet the rest of her girls and have a girls day out.

I was walking back from school another day, another late afternoon.

Winter breeze kicking up thank god it's almost over as well. I don't mind winter but I like Spring and Summer more. More things to do in those seasons.

"Kiara!" I stop and look ahead of me Asuna, and Sinon were side by side with Kirito behind them.

"Hey guy's." I say as they stop in front of me, It's been about a full month since I last saw Sinon and it's nice seeing her smiling again. 

She looks good, she looks the same from GGO but this time she has black hair and gray eyes with glasses. "What's up?" I forgot that they were in front of me and my mind started to come back to me. Well Reality.

"Well, we are trying to get all the girls together for a girls day out." Asuna tells me swinging her bag around her shoulder. "Oh? Is Kirito tagging along." I pointed out.

"No he was gonna head out for a bit, he was just tagging along to walk us here."

I laughed and said. "So he is like your bodyguard?" She smiles at him and says. "Perhaps." Ugh gross. "Come on guys, not here." I say and Sinon walks beside me now and shakes her. "I agree with Kiara."

"Aww, you two will find someone one day as well. Then you will understand love." Asuna looks at us both now and that smile. That smile is like something she is up to something too.

But is she right?

Will I find someone?

"Hey Keira, before I head out can I have a word with you about something?" Kirito asked his hands stuffed in his pant pocket, his eyes follow mine. "Sure." I wave the girls off for a brief moment.

"Be back soon."

I told Asuna and Sinon, they told me they were gonna go get the rest of the girls so me and Kirito had some time to chat about whatever he wanted to chat about.

"So, have you talk to kikuoka yet about joining his team?" He asked me as we both walk into the park.

No I haven't yet after all that has been going on I haven't had time to. "No, not yet maybe I will tonight and write it out and give it to him."

I really wanna work on this VRTP, it's something I would like and why is kikuoka so willing to help me right off bat?

Who is this so call other person who wants to help me as well?

They don't even know me that well.

"Well, let me know when you do work on it because I'm looking forward to using it and even giving it a shot."

Kirito has helped me put the piece together of making it but I was the one who had to use the brains to put it together and I needed help.

The idea of making it was mine so. But he was right I do need help putting it together and I need too. "Well, I better get going cya around Kiara."