Chapter - 16 Where it all started.

When being in a new world somethings we never get a happy ending or what we truly want. Kiara:

Kiara

𝗦𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴:

𝗦𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸:

𝗦𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴:

𝗦𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱:

𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲.

I open my eyes for a brief moment to see I was floating in the mid air.

Woah! I panic knowing I hate heights, but it was just a game...

Can't be real, right? I step down and my feet touch nothing but a glass plate below me.

Huh?

I tap the glass more with the back of my heels to make sure it could handle my light weight.

"Ok then."

I walk up to a floating keypad and there were letters on it, like a real keyboard.

𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿!

The system said.

𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱!

Woah, so many things to choose from, I could even look like myself? That's crazy but what's the point?

I did say I wanted to be a new me. So a new life in the VR?

Let's give it a shot.

I wanted to do something with short hair, brown eyes and something like that. I pick through everything and I have finally finish creating my avatar.

I hit done and the screen changes into a name pad.

𝗪𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿!

𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗮 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝘆, 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱!

Hmm, new name? New world...

I think for a moment.

When I was younger I always had this dream where a girl saved me and she always told me her name before she left, she was a swordswoman strong and Beautiful, like a knight.

She always had these twin blades by her side and she would always kiss my forehead and say.

"Don't worry child I will keep you safe forever, my name is Kimiko."

Kimiko was a brave name like a lighting flash, she was fast and always took down anything that stands in her way.

So Kimiko it was.

I type it in as I hit done the screen disappears.

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝘁!