Chapter - 32 The skilled Swordswoman.

I will become stronger and so will you, remember strategy and patience is the key. Kiara:

Kiara

I shared a lot these last two years, now I have joined a sword Academy, back a little bit ago.

I stare out the window in my dorm where I share it with someone named Reina.

She has been my dorm primary roommate for a bit of time now but we never really talk.

I walk away from the window knowing it was time for another training lesson with my trainer.

She was a great swordswoman she was my page.

She was my trainer, she was my teacher and I was glad to have her has what she is now.

"Kiara." I stop as I hear my name being called from behind me, I slowly turn around and to see it was only Azurika.

"Yes?"

"What are you doing?"

I stare ahead at her as she asked me a simple question.

"I'm going to meet up with my mentor Amaya."

She tilts her head as she holds what seems to be a folder in her hand.

"Alright, don't let me hold you up." I nod lightly and excuse myself and headed to the training hall.

A full year of being here and yet I don't know everything.

I know somethings such as in.

We were called the primary trainees.

Meaning we would train under our mentors.

After a full two years already I've learned the mechanisms of this world.

Can't be measured in simple numerical terms alone.

The only three things visible on your statues are.

Your life.

And...

Your object control authority.

And your system control authority.

I swipe the S down and tap my hand and stare at it as I have been getting better with my skills.

If your object control authority is low, it hampers your ability to even hold up a higher-class weapon.

Conversely if your stats far surpass that class it feels ridiculously light.

I chuckle at how ridiculous that sounds and kept walking down the halls. Your system control Authority it's related to the sacred arts.

If you're a low-level, you can only use simple spells. But in the same way, you can use sophisticated spells once you level up.

That part is not anywhere near then any other game.

Most importantly, and it's a system that didn't exist in SAO or ALO.

Is that a mental image can affect these parameters?

I sighed and walk closer to the training hall and slide the door open.

"You're one minute late Miss Kiara." Amaya says as she stands across from me.

"My humble apologies Lady Amaya, I was on my way but got stuck with a small chat with Lady Azurika." I explain calmly walking closer to my mentor.

"A small chat? While you have training to attend to? Very well then shall we begin?"

I nod ever so lightly and step in front of her.