Chapter 43*

Mattheo

After several days of being locked in my room, navigating between fever and exhaustion, I finally got up. The confined walls seemed to expand around me, and the fresh air of freedom comforted me like a welcome caress.

Valentina had been by my side throughout my recovery.

She had almost transformed into a protective shadow, sometimes skipping class to stay by my side and watch over me. Her presence had become a soothing balm, healing both my physical ailments and my inner torment.

The gratitude I felt towards life for sending it to me was immense. Although our path was strewn with pitfalls and secrets, each moment spent with her seemed to justify the trials we went through.

An obvious fact that had been forged over time, showing me to what extent it had become essential to my life.

The illness had inevitably left its mark on my school schedule. Although it didn't matter to me, Valentina wanted to help me make up for lost time.

It was the perfect excuse, a good excuse for me to spend my time with her.

"Mattheo, I've explained this six times already, what do you mean you don't understand?" she crossed her arms as she looked at me, frowning slightly.

"I don't understand, Pierce." I just shrugged and slumped in the chair in the empty classroom.

"I'll explain it to you one more time, and if you still don't understand, I'll give up." She sighed but I couldn't stop smiling. Valentina was way too cute to impress me, and having her so close to me in an empty room gave me way too many ideas.

"Yes Ma'am", I smiled flirtatiously.

She cleared her throat and started again. "The Silencing Charm, formula Silencio, is a magical enchantment which renders the target person mute. We practiced in class by practicing on crows and frogs."

I could only partially listen, my eyes lost on her lips moving as she spoke.

She quickly noticed and stopped talking, just giving me a reproachful look.

"How am I supposed to concentrate when you look so beautiful?" I smiled stupidly, resting my chin on my hand.

"And how is it my problem?" She raised an eyebrow, not letting me win so easily.

"Is this an attitude that I perceive?" I smirked, moving a little closer.

"Maybe, what are you going to do about it?" She smirked back, trying to provoke me.

"Me? Nothing at all... except maybe something like that..." I looked into her eyes and moved as close as I could without touching her. "It would be the crying shame... if I had to... do something."

I smile amusedly before leaning closer, my breath tickling his ear. "A crying shame..."

"But we have to studying.." she breathed softly, slightly tense as I placed my hand on her bare thigh.

Doing it on purpose, I dropped my pencil under the table, leaving her looking at me with a questioning look.

I smiled again, getting off my chair and diving under the table. "Mattheo what are you-" she started, stopping when both of my hands met her thighs. "I'll concentrate more if you let me eat you out while you read these notes."

She tilted her head, looking at me as I knelt between her thighs which I had just spread. I started kissing her soft thighs, each kiss moving up to her skirt which was hiked up.