#9

Wonbin walked out from his home when he saw Sungchan was standing infront of his house. He sighed then approached Sungchan,

"Do you know that you looked like a creep right now?",his statement making Sungchan laughed which makes him looked creepier than before.

"What do you want from me?",Wonbin asked Sungchan. Sungchan stopped laughing then smiled, "I want to have fun",he answered.

Wonbjn shooked his head, "Then,im no fun",he replied before he leave Sungchan and walked to his school followed by Sungchan who hurriedly ran to him.

When he arrived at his school, he hurriedly ran so that Sungchan won't followed him. He then walked to his locker to get some things when he noticed there's some money and plasters inside his locker.

He started to get curious of who's the one gave this and the money from before. He kept on thinking when his mind decided that Sungchan might be the one. He closed his locker and began looking for Sungchan until he walked to the toilet when he saw Sungchan just finished doing his business.

"What's up?",Sungchan asked Wonbin with a happy smile. He felt happy especially when Wonbin was looking for him. "You the one who gave me money and plasters, is it?", Wonbin asked.

Sungchan portrayed his confused face then pointed his finger to his chest, "Me?", he replied to Wonbin.

Wonbin huffed in annoyance, "Can you stop doing this?",Wonbin scolded Sungchan.

Sungchan walked to the sink to wash his hands before Wonbin came to him and pulled him closer to his body, "Who are you?",Wonbin asked Sungchan. Sungchan blinked his eyes countless times making Wonbin lose his grip and released Sungchan.

Wonbin felt so mad as if Sungchan just want to mess with him so he pushed Sungchan to his side and stand infront of the sink. He looked at himself at the mirror then he washed his face,tried to control his anger.

"You know what,i really hope you—-"

"Who are you talking to?", Wonbin was interrupted when a student asked him.

Wonbin looked shocked, "Huh?",Wonbin unconsciously replied as he started to feel clueless. He looked around him, realized that Sungchan wasn't there with him.

The student raised his eyebrow then walked away,

"Whatever, you make me scared for a second", he replied to Wonbin then leave Wonbin standing alone in the toilet.

- -

"Thank you",Wonbin thanked his coworkers and walked out from the cafe. After school, he will came to a cafe near his school to work as well as getting some money for himself. When he finished his shift, he walked out from the cafe when he saw Sungchan was waiting for him outside of the cafe. He ogled his eyes to Sungchan then looked away before Sungchan ran to him to stop him.

"Why are you ignoring me?",Sungchan asked Wonbin while held Wonbin's hand. Wonbin took a deep breath and released Sungchan's hand from his,

"Why are you always running away when i'm talking?",Wonbin asked back to him. Sungchan looked down to the ground,

"I just don't like listening to people nagging or complaining or.."

"Then don't come near me anymore",Wonbin said to Sungchan before he pushed Sungchan away from him and walked away to his house.