#22

Sungchan and his family were having breakfast together at the living room. The silent atmosphere were lingering in the room as they still felt awkward because of last night's incident.

 Jaehyun cleared his throat and looked at Jeno, "Son, are you feeling well?", he asked to check on his stepson. Jeno looked at his appa and nodded, "I'm fine", he replied with a smile.

Jaehyun smiled back to Jeno while mumbled, "I wonder if that guy felt guilty", he said in his lower tone but looked directly at Sungchan. Luckily Sungchan ignored his father as he already barred the world around him.

He don't really want to join them at first, but Jaehyun threatened him to confiscate his phone if he refused. "Appa~", Jeno called Jaehyun to get his attention causing Jaehyun turned to his son followed by Taeyong.

"Why dont we move to the US?",Jeno suggested to his parents. At that moment, Sungchan froze when he heard Jeno's suggestion, it began attracted him to listen to Jeno.

"Why son?",Taeyong asked his son. Jeno chuckled, "I think I want to start a new life. I wanted to have the feeling of living in a new place, besides appa and Sungchan might be very happy to come back to their hometown", Jeno explained his idea full of excitement.

"Are you sure you're okay with that son?",Jaehyun asked Jeno for confirmation. Jeno nodded and turned to Sungchan, "Don't worry channie. I already looked for elite schools for you", he informed Sungchan with a grin although Sungchan already gripped his fork, mentally wanting to stab Jeno with it.

"Oh my I started to get excited!", Taeyong expressed his excitement and smiled at Jaehyun. "It's a good idea act",Jaehyun responded to Taeyong but then he noticed Sungchan doesn't even join their conversation. "Sungchan, what do you think about your brother's idea?", Jaehyun asked Sungchan.

Sungchan raised his head and looked at all three of them before he rolled his eyes and stood leaving the room. "Jung Sungchan, come back here!", Jaehyun yelled calling for Sungchan.

"It's okay, maybe he still needs time to recover", Taeyong tried to calm his husband. Jaehyun tried to hold his anger and smiled to his husband before all of them continue eating.

- -

Sungchan entered his room and closed his door before he yelled in frustration. He threw everything on his bed to the floor and screamed again while punched his bed repeatedly.

"The hell! Hell! Hell!", he screamed until he began kicking the bed frame until he fall on the floor anguished in pain. Tears falling from his eyes as he threw his fist on the floor.

"You will hurt yourself", voices coming from Sungchan's back stopped him from moving. Sungchan turned his back and saw Jeno leaning his back on the wall while crossed his arms against his chest.

Sunghan didn't even realized when did Jeno came inside his room. He turned back ignoring Jeno and stared at the bruises on his fist. Jeno walked to him and lifted him before he put down Sungchan slowly on the bed. He kneeled in front of Sungchan while Sungchan remained unbothered.

"Let me see your hands", Jeno said softly while he took Sungchan's hands. "Why are you doing this?", Sungchan asked with his sobbed voice. Jeno raised his head to look at Sungchan and smiled, "I don't want you to meet that guy anymore", he told Sungchan as he gave a peck on Sungchan's hands.

Sungchan let go of his hands from Jeno's grip, "I hate you", he insulted the guy in front of him. Jeno felt hurt with Sungchan's sudden remark but he remained smiling to Sungchan. "You know i accept your father because of you. I know you wont dare to hurt your father. He looked very happy just now", he lowkey threatened Sungchan.

Sungchan felt the sudden urge to attack Jeno but reality do hit him that he can't do anything and he will never hurt his father as Jaehyun went through a lot. He sobbed louder, letting out all his anger that have piled up in him. "I'm tired, I'm tired, I'm tired", he muttered as he covered his face with his hands. Can we just get rid of himself at that time?

"Don't cry~",Jeno wiped Sungchan's tears with his thumb and moved his head closer to Sungchan's. "Don't forget to start packing", he whispered to Sungchan and gave a peck on his cheek before he leave the room.

As soon as Jeno closed the door, Sungchan threw his pillow directly to the door out of anger. He felt ashamed of himself but he know he couldn't do anything. He don't have the power to change anything and he started to believe that he already get used to it.

- -

Wonbin was cleaning the table at his workplace when he heard someone come in the restaurant. "Welcome~", Wonbin greeted and turned before he froze when he saw that person.

Sion walked to him, "Can we talk for a while?", he asked Wonbin. Wonbin looked around him as there's only one customer in the restaurant which his coworker can manage and he can left for a while. He turned back to Sion, "What for?", he asked as he didn't expect for Sion to come and see him, unless if this is a prank.

Sion gave a sign to meet him outside then he walked out from the restaurant. Wonbin informed his coworker before he walked to Sion. He looked at his surroundings searching for Sion's friend, worried that they might planned something to bully him.

"I came here by myself", he told Wonbin as he noticed Wonbin's eyes were drifting away, understanding Wonbin's assumptions on him.

Wonbin shifted his gaze to Sion, "Then, what is it?", he asked because he felt odd with Sion's sudden behaviour. Sion walked closer to Wonbin,

"Don't get too close with Sungchan", he ordered Wonbin. Wonbin furrowed his eyebrows, "What?", he asked again. "Sungchan is not like what you think", he told Wonbin.

Wonbin huffed in annoyance as he couldn't believe what he heard. "Thank you but please mind your own business", he told Sion and turned his back to walk back to the restaurant.

But then, Sion's sudden confession stopped Wonbin. "I like you Wonbin", Sion confessed. Wonbin felt shocked with what he just heard, he turned back facing Sion.

"What did you just told me?",he asked again for confirmation. "I.. i really like you Wonbin",Sion stuttered to confess his feelings. Wonbin was dumbfounded with everything that went out from Sion's mouth.

"Sungchan already have a boyfriend.. i saw them kissing in the car. Mr Lee Jeno.. that's Sungchan's boyfriend", Sion told Wonbin to persuade him. Wonbin gave him a confused look,

"What the fuck are you talking about?", he couldn't understand why Sion brought up Sungchan's brother. Sion looked down on the ground, even himself didn't know the answer.

"I'm..im sorry for bullying you at school. I'm so worried of you.. if not me, then other people will. At least i can lessen—",

Sion stopped talking when Wonbin interrupted him with a laugh."Why are you laughing?", he asked the smaller. Wonbin wiped the tears coming from his eyes because of him laughing, "You know what.. all of you are the same.. playing with my feelings. Are you trying to say that I was destined to be bullied?", he retorted to Sion.

Sion sighed, "Wonbin, i really care about you. All the money, plasters and anything from your locker is from me. I felt bad for treating you that way", he explained to Wonbin. Wonbin stopped laughing and raised his eyebrow, "Really? so it's you? ",he asked Sion for confirmation. Sion nodded and apologized, "I'm sorry Wonbin for everything".

Wonbin nodded after listening to Sion, he put his hand inside his pocket while his other hand took Sion's hand. "Sorry for not paying you back", he put some of his money to Sion's hand and walked away leaving him. Sion called Wonbin but he ignored him and walked back into the restaurant.