#26

T/W:contain suicide scene..please skip if it can make you feel uncomfortable

A car stopped in front of Sungchan's house as Jaehyun and Taeyong ran inside the house. The house was surrounded by police cars and all the butlers and maids were gathered outside for interrogation.

"What's going on here?", Jaehyun asked them but all of them looked down on the ground doesn't even dare to look at his eyes. They both turned to two police officers who was holding Jeno, his hands were handcuffed making them more confused.

"Jeno, what happened?", Taeyong ran to his son while trying to stop the police from taking his son. "Bubu, help me~ i know nothing about the body.. please help me", he begged to Taeyong. Jaehyun ran towards them and asked the police, "What's going on here?", he asked harshly before another officer came to them calling his name.

"Are you Mr Jung?", he asked Jaehyun. Jaehyun nodded while Taeyong still didn't let the police to take Jeno. The officer signaling the two policemen to bring Jeno while another two policemen stopped Taeyong from following Jeno.

"Bubu, please check on my Sungchan. Make sure he's fine. Tell him i will come back cause i don't want to worry", Jeno told Taeyong before they both parted ways.

"I'm Officer Kim", he introduced himself and handshaked Jaehyun. "What's going on here?", Jaehyun demanded an explanation, as his eyes wildered looking for Sungchan, worriness began to engulf him. Officer Kim looked at two pairs of eyes who was waiting for him to explain, "Your son was under arrest for murder, we received a phone call from an unknown number and we found a body inside your son's room", he explained to the parents.

Taeyong froze when he heard that, "That's not true, that's not true. Jeno will never do that", he kept on repeating to himself before Jaehyun tried to calm Taeyong, although he himself aren't as he still worried of Sungchan's whereabouts.

"A body named Park Wonhyuk was found inside your son's room. Do you know this guy?", the officer asked the parents. Both Jaehyun and Taeyong shooked their head making Officer Kim felt suspicious of the case. "We already contacted the family member of the victim so—","

Officer Kim!", Officer Kim was interrupted when another police officer ran to him. "What is it?", Officer Kim asked his co-worker who looked very overwhelmed with fear.

"There's another body at the pool!", he informed to Officer Kim. Jaehyun started to feel uneasy as his heart beats rapidly while his head felt dizzy, called it a father instinct but his mind felt like it's Sungchan.

He quickly ran to the pool followed by Taeyong and other police officers but when he arrived,he was stunned with the scene infront of him.

"No no it's not..no it's not true", the words kept on repeating in his head like a mantra as he was fixed on the scene infront of him.

His eyes were almost bulged out from the sockets as his body weakens and he kneeled to the grounds when he looked at the body that he recognized, floating on the pool.

My Sungchan!!!"