#25

Sungchan waited for Wonbin while looking at his watch, worried that his plan might fail. He saw Wonbin was walking towards him so he hurriedly ran and hugged Wonbin.

"You came", he said happily while Wonbin didn't respond anything. Sungchan released the hug and smiled, "How have you been?", he asked Wonbin.

Wonbin remained un-amused, doesn't even show any interest to the other. "Why do you want to meet me?", he asked Sungchan. Sungchan felt stunned but soon he understand that Wonbin still didn't forgive him. 

He looked down and played with his hands, tried to resist his nervousness, "I.. i have to go", he told Wonbin. He felt bad for telling Wonbin but he didn't want him to feel hurt or betrayed if he didn't inform him earlier.

"That's great", Wonbin responded with a smile. Sungchan quickly raised his head to look at Wonbin, "What do you mean?", he asked as he felt like Wonbin's words almost triggered his tears.

Wonbin crossed his arms with the grin on his face, "Just go.. go away.. leave me alone.. forever..",he ordered Sungchan. Although he know he didn't meant it, his ego dominated him more.

Sungchan froze with Wonbin's sudden statement especially when he heard the word 'forever'. "I.. i don't want to hurt you", Sungchan stuttered with his own words. Wonbin smirked although a tear escaped his eye,

"To be honest, you already hurt me. You know what, you should just leave me. We should never met and I'm so regret of myself for meeting you!", Wonbin snapped as his fingers already formed a fist in case if Sungchan did something that will cross the line.

"I.. i love you Wonbin", he confessed to the other. However Wonbin chuckled and pushed back his hair exposing his forehead, "Ok.. another lie! you really love lying aren't you?", he replied to Sungchan while clapping his hand.

Sungchan furrowed his eyebrows while trying to hold his tears, "This is the only truth that I ever tell you.. and it comes from my heart", Sungchan explained to Wonbin tried to convince him. He was so desperate as he doesn't want Wonbin hate him on his last meet.

"Go away and die", Wonbin insulted his remark as he tried to avoid eye contact, knowing there's a part of him that didn't mean it.

"Goodbye Sungchan",he bid farewell to Sungchan and turned his body with his back facing the taller. He took a deep breath so that his tears wont drop and walked away from there.

- -

Wonbin arrived at his house but when he entered his house, there's no sign of his father in there. "Maybe he's still working", he thought and felt glad as he cant get away from received those beatings from his dad.

He went to the kitchen when he heard someone knocked his door. When he opened the door, he was confused as a police officer was standing in front of him. "Are you Park Wonhyuk's son?", the police asked Wonbin. Wonbin felt something fishy when the police mentioned his father's name but he replied with a nod.

"Can you come with me to the police station cause there's something happened with your father", the police explained to him. Wonbin still couldn't understand what's happening but he agreed and followed the police.

As he walked to the car, he was surprised as his eyes met with Sion's. "Wonbin!",Sion greeted Wonbin while the officer looked at both of them. "You know this guy?", the officer asked Sion. "He's my schoolmate dad", Sion answered his father.

Wonbin was surprised with the details, "His father a police officer but his son is a bully", he mocked Sion inside his head.

The officer's face changed when he found out about that as he started to feel bad for Wonbin. Wonbin walked inside the car followed by the officer while Sion can't stop looking at Wonbin. Sion know something's bad happened to Wonbin but he didn't want to ask his dad as his dad started to act weird.

"Buckle up son", his dad told Sion and Wonbin before he started the engine. Wonbin was staring outside of the window but then he saw Sungchan was standing in front of his house.

"Sungchan? what are you doing?", he looked at Sungchan who was smiling at him before the car started driving to the police station, leaving the house.