Chapter 4 : Macbook

"Who is it?"

Renjun opened the door slowly when he heard knocking. He raised his eyebrow to see Jaemin, alone. Jaemin smile bitterly at him before walking passed him and lying on Haechan's back.

 Jaemin smile bitterly at him before walking passed him and lying on Haechan's back

(Renjun in this scene)

"Ouch, my back ! " Haechan who is busy with his drama in the lappy, shout cutely.

"Where's Jeno? I thought he was with you." Renjun ask while taking a sit besides Haechan.

" Renjun ask while taking a sit besides Haechan

(Haechan in this scene)

Jaemin answered with a pout signing he dont know before continue watching drama.

"Oh before I forget, your new Macbook arrived. I put them in your room."

Jaemin who was half asleep, quickly wake up and hold Renjun's cheeky cheek.

"Really?!"

"Ye..yeahhh"

Na Jaemin smiles broadly before dashing to his room. He take the box nicely wrap on his bed.

"Gosh.. if Jeno sees this.."

Jaemin quickly trying to forget whatever happens since he got his new Macbook. He opened them excitedly.

"Jaemin."

Jaemin startled to see Jeno infront of his door, holding a cup of Starbucks.

"What."

"Is that the new Macbook you're waiting forever?"

Jaemin create a small smile before nodding. Jeno stunned to see Jaemin's cute smile. He was glad that Jaemin was not mad at him.

"Um. I bought you coffee? With 6 shots of expresso. I thought you need it."

Their eyes met. Jaemin felt guilty too for pushing everything to Jeno since he also doesnt really understand his feelings. He was mad if others take Jeno from him but Jeno is guy. Can he fall in love with a guy?

"Can I hug you?"

Jeno ask politely while his finger keep playing with the cup. Jaemin nodded.

"C'mere"

Jeno was so happy he run to Jaemin to hug him but the luck was not with him when the coffee drop right into Jaemin's new Macbook.

Both of them stunned. Speechless. Jeno quickly turn to find Jaemin's eyes but Jaemin already frown. He push Jeno away before he look at his Macbook

"Jaemin. I'm sorry. I never mean to do this. I.."

Jeno lost of words to see Jaemin didnt look at him once. He try to hold Jaemin's hand but the younger quickly snapped his hand. Jeno was full of guilty.
He try to wipe the coffee from the Macbook. He cant think straight.

"What are you doing."

Jeno looks at Jaemin who was glaring at him. Jaemin close the Macbook before going out from his bedroom, leaving the guilty Jeno.

~~

A week after the NCT whole team was having a big concert at Japan and as usual , Jaemin dont even have the will to treat Jeno nicely. He was mad of many things about Jeno.

"Hey, the nomin's fans are saying that you keep ignoring Jeno." Mark glance at Jaemin while scrolling the comment from the live earlier .

(Mark in this scene)

Jeno came into their room when they were vlive, looking sad and searching for his friend. Even though he said he miss Mark, Mark knows well that he misses Jaemin.

Jaemin smirks.

"I'm not mad at him anymore since I saw his will to beg forgiven." Jaemin chuckle.

"And then Jeno just give up talking to you and went back to his room. " Mark laugh a little before start packing the bags.

They are going back to Korea tomorrow.