S2 Chapter 19 : First S

Jeno pause the video when the incoming call came in.

(The scene Jeno pause)

'Baby Nana 🐰'

He swipe up to receive the call.

"Jeno.."

"Yeah."

The silence were so loud even their breathes were louder. Jeno play with his nails, trying to act cool even though he miss his baby so much.

"You'll go to Malaysia today too .. right?"

"Yeah."

Jeno frowns when he heard Jaemin's flustered voice.

"Hey.. I am sorry."

"Okay."

Jaemin sighed.

"What is it that you want? What are we now? Are you breaking up with me?"

Jeno felt unsettled when he heard the words Break.

"No you're mine forever. "

Jeno declares before he never get any replies.

"I'll meet you at the airport this evening..  we go to Malaysia together.."

Jaemin end the call after they end the conversation. He put his phone on the table before deciding to pack his clothes .

"Eew.. what's with that face?" Renjun got startled.

Haechan who walks besides Renjun burst out laughing to see Jaemin grinning from ear to ear as scary as joker.

~

The fans already fully gathered around the airport when the news of NCT DREAM going to take the flight spread off.

"We will meet Jeno at the B gate right? It's been a month that we didnt see each other.."

(Renjun in this scene)

Renjun mumbles as he look out the window. Jaemin glance at his phone, waiting for anything from Jaemin, hopefully there's nothing bad gonna happen.

They arrived at the airport 30 minutes before 5pm and the manager start to arrange the schedule while counting the luggages properly .

After everything settle, they walk into the building elegantly , pretty as idols going through their fans.

Jaemin look down when he walk but quickly pull up his face when he heard people screaming. Lee Jeno came out from other side of building B. There's three bodyguard arming him to make ways for him to walk to the members.

 There's three bodyguard arming him to make ways for him to walk to the members

(Jaemin's in this scene)

"Jeno!"

The members greeted him as he shake hands with them while laughing when others teased him.