Chapter 8 : Confuse

"Hyung , if you not gonna wake up, we can't even shoot the mv today !"

Jaemin open his eyes heavily before looking around. He saw Jisung go out from the room while eating the cereal.

"Aarhh. Jeno yaaa, don't bully me ! "

Jaemin peek from his room just to find out Haechan playing with Jeno. He continue sighing. He cant get over last night drama where Haechan clings to Jeno all the time.

"This duo is giving me headache."

Jaemin bump himself on the bed again, lazy enough to go for shooting.

"Hyu..erhhghh seriously ..."

Jisung sigh before calling out for Jaemin's best friend to help him.

Jaemin heard the door shut.

"Jaemin, wake up."

Jaemin srartled. It was Jeno who came . Jeno stare at the blanket but no reply from Jaemin.

"Hey."

Jeno pull Jaemin just to get push by the younger.

"Go and cling to Haechan. Why do you even worry and come to me?"

Jaemin sulk .

"Why are you behaving like a girl.."

Jeno sigh before he sit near Jaemin. He pat and pat at the place he felt Jaemin's head. No response

"Nana."

Jeno met Jaemin's eyes after a few minutes. Jaemin sit while cuddling with his blanket. Jeno smiles softly.

"What's wrong with Haechan. You had a fight with him?"

Jeno ask bluntly.

Jaemin raise one of his eyebrow. He stare at the blur Jeno , not trusting this dude sense.

"Nothing wrong with Haechan. I am always the wrong one. "

Jeno sighed.

"Can you stop behaving like a girl."

Jaemin snapped. He frowned while glaring at Jeno who also look disappointed on him.

"Well, sorry if I am a burden to you !"

"Oi Nana!"

Jeno didn't get to reach Jaemin's hand as the younger already wake up and rushing into the bathroom. Jeno pushed his hair back while looking at the vanishing Jaemin.

~

"Well, only Jeno can wake you up early huh."

Jaemin look at Mark for a while before sulking. Mark take the seat beside him and quickly open his phone.

They were resting after their shoot for Hello Future and guess what. Jaemin fully ignoring Jeno for the whole shoot.

"I can wake up easily even without his help."

Jaemin just ignoring Mark's naughty smile besides him.

"Oh gotta go. Your man keep glaring at me."

Jaemin pull his face to look around to see Jeno leaning on the wall not far away from them. Mark pat Jaemin before he runs to Renjun.

"You ignoring me the whole day..?"

Jeno stand infront of Jaemin who stare quietly at him.

"I don't wanna be your burden."

"When did you ever be my burden? You are my only best friend. You know that too."

Jeno rub Jaemin's cheek while explaining.

"I behave like a girl, didn't I? Only Karina can behave as girly as she can and not me and for you info I am not behaving like a girl, I am just gross with you and Haechan."

The makeup room became silence after Jaemin long speech. Jeno stare at the younger who keep playing with his fingers.

Jeno squat to meet Jaemin's pretty eyes.

"Hey pretty. Let's move on okay? You and Karina are different . We must be profesional. You dont want the nomin rank drop down right."

Jaemin instant glare at Jeno when he heard nomin rank really burn him up.

'For all this time, he only care about the rank ?'

"Fuck off with the rank , we're not even real !"

Jaemin slap Jeno's hand off him before he wake up and left. Jeno rub his backhair, confuse with Na Jaemin.

'What's wrong with this guy..'