S2 Chapter 27 : Return

"I think everyone asleep."

Jaemin whispered before Jeno excitedly pull him into Jaemin's room as fast and quiet as he can. Even the footsteps were nowhere to be heard.

"Ummphh!"

Jaemin was a bit aback when Jeno started kissing him roughly. They didnt even reach the bed yet but Jeno already take off their shirts. They keep kissing while leaning on the wall.

"Jenmmpph.."

Jaemin hold the alpha's waist as the alpha keep rubbing his back and even push his hair back naughtily.

"Jenooo.. we're not in the bed yet.."

"Mmmm.."

Jaemin panting as Jeno get more greedy by licking his neck and ear . Jeno slowly push Jaemin to the bed while kissing the sexy guy. Jaemin's moaning was too sexy that Jeno easily lose control.

"Baby.. my penis hurts."

Jeno said before he continue to kiss his lover. Jaemin lost his mind when he heard Jeno's heavy breathe. He also dont remember when did Jeno undress him.

"Take off my pants..hurry.."

Jeno said while panting. Jaemin quickly make his way to unbutton the pants and take it off. Little Jeno stands proudly and it was.. enormous.

Jaemin gulping as this is the first time he saw Jeno's penis. Jeno flipped his hair back before he hold both of Jaemin's cheek.

"Can I have you.. tonight.. I can't hold it anymore.."

Jeno said as he rub his crotch to Jaemin's junior.

"Aaahhhh.. damn it feels so good..." Jaemin gasping as he was feeling good from the rubbing.

"Haa..ha...Nana..I love you.."

Jeno said before he put one finger into the younger's hole. Jaemin moaned harder as it was his first time. There's pain and there's good part in it but he can't resist Jeno anymore.

"Wait.. wait.. dont move.."

Jaemin said before he moaning again when Jeno sucking his penis. Jeno got tempted with Jaemin's horny face. His finger start moving in and out, syncing with Jaemin's moaned .

"Ahh ahh ahh.. ahh...! no.. stop."

Jeno's penis keep getting bigger as he keep staring at his lover's horny expression.

"I can't.. I'm going in now."

Jeno said before he open both of the guy's leg and he lay on top on Jaemin.

"I'll be real slow.." Jeno uttered before he smiles.

"Aaaa....nnnnn...nnghhhghhh!!" Jaemin struggle as it was really hurt to enter for the first time.

"Jeno noo no.. It was too big I'll rip!!" Jaemin half cry.

Jeno quickly lay again and kiss his lover passionately. He didnt move at all until Jaemin feels good.

"It's in.." Jeno whispered in a sexy voice.

Jaemin quickly hug Jeno, afraid if the alpha move his hip. Jeno slowly pull Jaemin to sit on top of him.

"Let me see your face.."

Jeno beg sexily when Jaemin cover his face on the sit position.