S2 CHAPTER 25 : Sexy

Jaemin put his luggage on the corner slowly and sighed. He dont even have the will to look back.

Eunha really get on his nerves . Well maybe she is gorgeous but that's not why she can get close to any alpha she wants.

Jaemin sit on the bed. It has two pieces of fluffy soft blue pillow and a royal blue comforter. As he expected, he will be the one people who'll stay alone.

"Jaeminie, you called me?" Renjun entering the room when he heard Jaemin's response.

He sit infront of Jaemin when Jaemin keep staring at him. The guy smile awkwardly .

"You.. like Eunha.. am I right?"

Renjun was dumbfounded and he laugh shyly. He even smack Jaemin's shoulder hard.

"Well.. it used to.. but now I am more interested with her friend tho, the cute small one."

Jaemin left his mouth half open when he heard the confession from this chinese guy. Unbelievable. Renjun quite shock when Jaemin suddenly hold both of his shoulder.

"Do you really mean that?! You dont have anymore feelings for Na Eun Ha? That beauty?!"

Renjun just laugh when Jaemin shakes him hard before he push the guy away.

"Why? Dont say you like Yesseo too when you already have Jeno. ". Renjun makes a sassy face.

Jaemin shakes his head as fast as he can to deny it.

"Ughhh...It's not what I mean.."

Knock knock.

Jaemin and Renjun lost their conversation when Jeno stand firmly infront of Jaemin's room with his towel wrapped around his shoulder.

"Mark said we're going to a festival down the road. Dress up or you'll be late."

Jeno walk into the room and take the chair near both of the guys. Renjun's face turn cheeky. He was so excited to hear festival.

"I need to get Haechan like a.s.a.p! Goodbye!" Renjun dash out from the room.

Jaemin squirms when he didnt get to complete his mission with Renjun.

"You just had a bath?" Jaemin lean on the bedframe.

"Just a quick one. What are you talking about with RJ? Jeno gaze at his pretty boy who also stare at him handsomely.

"Nothing important. Why dont you go back to your room. Eunha is waiting for you isnt she?"

Jaemin sulk.

"She is just like our sister. Dont be jealous. Here, your shirts." Jeno speak up.

"..I'm think she likes you."

Jeno appalled . He stands up and quickly squat infront of Jaemin who look worried. Their eyes met.

"Dont be childish."

"Ouch."

Jaemin hold his cheek when Jeno slapped him softly. He frowned. His guy slapped him because of other girl. Bravo.

"I'm going to get myself ready. You too, okay?"

Jeno walk to the door after he rub Jaemin's hair hard.

"Hey Jeno ya, sit here first. Lemme dry you hair first.."

"Nah it's okay, you'll going to be super late if I let you do that. I thought you said that you need 1 hour for a bath."