S2 Chapter 20 : Leaked Photo

"I love you."

Jaemin smile when Jeno kiss his hand. They lean on the tree next to the corner of the roof. They just had sex on the rooftop and it was so good that Jaemin lost himself. Jeno laugh.

"It's 12 at night now, you wanna go back to the room now? Jeno ask.

"I.. can't.. move .." Jaemin said slowly.

Jeno got blurred for a second before he continues to heal Jaemin's waist.

Jeno got blurred for a second before he start to massage Jaemin's waist. He chuckled every times Jaemin get tickles.

"People said I'm fat now."  Jaemin complaining .

Pinch.

"Ouii ! " Jaemin half shouted when Jeno pinch his fats. They both play tickling that they Jaemin's phone ringing.

"Hahaha yes..who is it..?"

Jeno just lean on the tree while glancing to Jaemin answering the call.

"Ah sungsung, why are they asking you and not me myself?"

Jeno sit straight when he heard the name Sungchan being exposed. He quickly took the phone from Jaemin.

"Hello."

Jeno said before he heard flustering from the other end.

"Who is this? Where is Nana?" Sungchan said elegantly. Jeno glance at Jaemin who pouting.

"Why are you calling him. This is Jeno. He is with me now so dont call again."

Jeno ends the call and he stands up to have a fresh air  Jaemin takes the phone from Jeno quietly .

"Let's go back now. It's late .",

Jeno help Jaemin to stand up before he decide to end their meeting. Jaemin just nodded,  feeling confused with the change of environment.

~

The tds2 in Malaysia ends up really well that they got too many presents from the fans. They also get the first top tier services where the fans respected their walkway from their car to the airport , there also no fans waiting down at their hotel.

Nct dream members arrived in Korea luckily at 4 o'clock so that they can have freetime.

"I'll drag you Haechan ah ! "

(Renjun in this scene)