S2 Chapter 13 : My Hero

"Stop Nana ! "

Jeno have no other choice than pushing him to the wall to lock him from running away again.

Their eyes locked.

Jeno curiously touched the bruises with his hands. He frowned too much, caring for his boy.

"Who.. made you like this?"

"Why do you even care?"

Jeno stare at Jaemin, wondering why Jaemin keep being angry with him. Isn't all of this was his fault?

"Nana."

Jaemin lowered his head when Jeno use his strict voice towards him. Jaemin can even hear the males' breath.

"You dont have to know anything about me. We're nothing, nor boyfriends or even friends."

Jaemin push Jeno slowly, before he close his face with his caps. Jeno gazes at Jaemin until he walk away.

~

"Why didn't you pick up my call?"

Haechan who is laughing with Renjun automatically look up to see the owner of the voice.

"Ahh.. Mark.. I was watching movies with this guy."

Mark stare at Haechan for a while before he sit besides him.

"Renjun, can you leave us for a while?"

Mark asking cutely.

Renjun sigh.

"Why does everyone around me already have a pair

"Why does everyone around me already have a pair.? I hate this life."

Renjun stomped his feet before walking away with Haechan and Mark laughing their head off.

"You really playing with me huh."

Mark pull Haechan into his arm. Haechan laugh meaningless.

"I mean it. I was watching the movies."

They both met each other eyes.

"I love you."

Mark lift one of his eyebrow, doubting Haechan's love. Haechan also giving out his mini love sign.