S2 Chapter 18 : Alpha Jeno

"Oh god

"Oh god. It's so tiring to remember those choreo."

Sungchan sit besides Jaemin who already sitting infront of doyoung.

"It's been years we trained to dance but we still can't get used over it , hahaha."

Doyoung replies after he saw Sungchan's complaints .

"Right. Luckily we get to rest more this year ."

Jaehyun who lay on the floor with his shirt flipped up, agreeing with Doyoung.

"Who are you chatting with."

Sungchan peek to Jaemin who look more to his phone than the members

Sungchan peek to Jaemin who look more to his phone than the members. Jaemin smiles before he let Sungchan look at the chat too...

"Samo..yed?"

Jaemin laugh when Sungchan spell out the Samoyed one.

"It's Jeno. He ask me to help him find his mafla at the house. I wanna go now since the practice ends early."

Jaemin put his power banks and his dirty shirts into the plastic before he put it in his bags.

"Um. Can I come too? I can help?"

Sungchan ask as he want to be together with Jaemin. Jaemin thinks for a second before he nod .

They both walk out from the studio after they waved to the guys .

~
They reach the house at 3 and a half in the evening. Jaemin unlocked the main door using his keys .

"No one at home?" Sungchan ask.

Jaemin nods. .

"All of them went practising besides our studio room."

Jaemin said as he walk into the house. Sungchan look around to see the hall room, the kitchen and he saw straight of rooms.

"Where is your room?" Sungchan ask as he look around.

"Over there. I coed with Jisung while Jeno with Renjun.