S2 Chapter 28 : Stealing Kiss

The training and shooting and everything for the new mv were harshed that they didnt get to sleep days and nights.

(Send to bubbles)

(Send to bubbles)

*As you can see, this is our Nomin who passed out from the harsh training, I was the one who put the blanket on*

Renjun evil smiles said everything. He locked his phone and excitedly lay on both of the males and fall asleep too.

After 3 hours of deep sleep, they were woken up by the member to get ready for next shoot. Jeno wakes up slowly as he was feeling blur. He saw Jaemin stands up and walk hazily to the nearest toilet.

"You okay?" Jaemin ask when he noticed Jeno walks like a zombie into the toilet.

Jeno just nodded and quickly wash his handsome face.

"It's been a week."

Jeno leer when Jaemin giving him a backhug. He stare at Jaemin through the mirror while holding his lover's both hands.

*Kiss*

Jeno's eyes widen.

"Wow , that's rare."

Jeno look surprised when Jaemin kiss his neck. Jaemin just chuckled before he smack the alpha's butt and walk to the door.

"Come on, we'll be late."

Jeno bite his lips , holding himself before he run to play chase with Jaemin.

~

"Wow.. who is that .. He look so cool. Which group is this?"

 Which group is this?"

(Eunha in this scene)

Eunha who just came inside SM building noticed one of the staff keep complimenting Jeno who is busy doing his photoshoot.

"Cool, right. He is my guy.."

The staff startled when Eunha savely arrived besides them. She was giving a smug face claiming Lee Jeno was her boyfriend.