S2 Chapter 24 : Vacation

It was the weekend where dreamies decided to take a private vacation . Chenle's dad reserved them a big villa near Busan.

"So will they come?" Chenle ask while pulling his peach coloured travel luggage out from his room.

Renjun nodded while keep staring at his phone. The clock reach 9 am so the girls should be here any time

 The clock reach 9 am so the girls should be here any time

(Renjun in this scene)

"Who? I didnt know about this." Jaemin went out from his room with a plastic of snacks .

"Huh? It's the Eunha and her friends . She did said she wanna follow us but since she is the only girl, we asked her to invite her friends."

Renjun explained before he got excited when the call comes in. He stands up and answers the phone as fast as lightning, confidently.

"I thought this is just our trip.." Jaemin snickering.

"Don't worry. She won't steal your man." Chenle pats Jaemin's shoulder.

Jaemin blank stare to Jeno who walks into his room after taking his pure bath before he pout to Chenle who let it slide by smiling cutely.

~

"Finally we're here..so tired.."

Eunha open the maindoor slowly before she let her friends come in. The guys quickly comes out from the room to welcome the girls.

"First of all, don't faint here. We are just normal buddies today.. not idols.. okay?"

Mark declare himself when Yesseo look so excited. Yu Jin smack her friend slowly to remind her to have manners.

(Yesseo in this scene)

"We're sorry.. Seo was always like that.." Shiro apologized.

"All of us already here, and the rented car was also here since last night so why dont we pack our stuff into the car and move now?"

Jeno said as he repairing his hair on the mirror. The guys agree before they pull their own luggage to the big black van.