S2 Chapter 23 : Store room

It was a pretty dim Saturday. The dreamies are getting ready for their routine dance practice for new inkigayo invitation.

"Finally we're back to 7 members. Are you good now Jen?"

Teacher Yang showed a thumbs up when Jeno with black shirt nodded many times. The guys seem fascinated to see Jeno is back with his smiley eye.

"Thanks to that girl who always come to the dorm? She even comes to the studio."

Jeno get blurred when teacher Yang mentioning Eunha . He glanced at Jaemin with white shirt, who look so cool ignoring Teacher Yang's word.

"Not her. It was Jaemin's healthy meal that heal him." Haechan backing up Jaemin.

Jaemin laughed when he realized he was compared to a normal girl . He gazed outside of the studio . Eunha really come everyday at the dorm and when they're finally back to the studio, she's following them here too.

'Nasty..' Jaemin sulk

"Alright get back with the one we had practiced so far." Teacher Yang sit besides the radio to monitor nct dream's choreo.

It start with Jeno clapping his hands and the music start. It was Hot sauce dance practice. Mark's blue hair as the centre really stands out as the members keep following his sharp trace. Teacher Yang actually record their shot to post it in youtube.

They dance happily and stressing out themselves.

"Oh damn! Jisung started to talk with the wall again .." Mark said when he saw him through the mirror.

The guys laugh miserably as they run to hug Jisung who feel lost.

"Aigooo !!" Jaemin hug that cute maknae.

Haechan and Chenle started to get serious and yelling every time after they spend 3 hours in the
dance room.

Jaemin and Renjun got too tired they lay like a dead
people on the floor.

"I gonna die too.." Jeno yelled before he finally lay down in the middle. They dont even have the energy to laugh.

Haechan , Mark, Chenle and Jisung slowly crawl to lay besides their friends. Teacher Yang just shake his head slowly and watch the recorded video.

"Um..Can I come in..?"

(Na eunha pink hair in this scene)

Teacher Yang who got startled rushing to stand up and let Eunha enter. She bow to the teacher and walk elegantly toward the members. She sit infront of Jaemin and Jeno.

"Guys, I made sandwiches."

"Ohmygod! You're the lifesaver!" Renjun wakes up fast when he heard food.