Chapter 6 : Nomin

"Hurry up, we're going to be late !

Jisung already stand infront of the main door, waiting for Na Jaemin to get ready

Jisung already stand infront of the main door, waiting for Na Jaemin to get ready. His eyes followed the guy running left and right to get his stuff .

"Where is my key !" Jisung slap his forehead when Jaemin yelling. He run back to his hyung to help him find his locker key.

"Why the hell did the guy left us? Even Jeno too!" Jaemin sighing, he cant believe Jeno leave him , he usually the one waited for him.

They are running down the elevator to get to their manager downstair.

"No, Jeno ask me to wait for you since he got the early shoot." Jisung explain before Jaemin stay silent.

~

"Sorry we're late !"

Jeno raised his head to find the owner of the voice. Found it. Jaemin and Jisung rushing in quickly so their face was so tired. He met Jaemin's eyes for a while before the younger run for water.

"Chillax even the producer went out for coffee . "
Haechan laugh. They were playing flip with water bottles

Jaemin came back into the set after settling his outfit and makeup . He walk straight to his friends and sit on the empty seat

Jaemin glance at Jeno before startled to see his eyes met with Jenos'.

"Have you guys eaten?" Chenle stands up to see Jaemin and Jisung.

Both shakes their head.
"Go and eat, we left the food for you." Renjun said before he lay down on Jeno's lap.

Jaemin instant glare at Jeno made Jeno quickly push Renjun's head but Renjun play hard .

"Lend me your lap. Im gonna sleep."

Jeno lost of words before letting Renjun sleeping on his laps

Jeno lost of words before letting Renjun sleeping on his laps. Jaemin pout before he pull Jisung to go and eat together. Chenle follows them to steal more food from Jaemsung

~~

"Finally .."

Jaemin glare at Jeno for a while before he set his hair.

"What's wrong?"

Jeno took Jaemin's hair spray before he continues spraying the younger's black hair . Jaemin just letting his guy do what he want.

"You should be more friendly with Renjun."

"Why."

"He suit you."

Jeno raised one of his eyebrow.

"What do you mean."

Jaemin stay silent. He can't understand his own feelings, so how can he tell Jeno anything. Jaemin shakes his head before smiling.

"You know nomin tag was the 2nd highest in nct"

Both Jeno and Jaemin look at the owner of the voice, Chenle.

"What is the first tag?I bet its me." Renjun said proudly. Chenle chuckled.

 Chenle chuckled

"In your dreams. The first one markhyuck. I think its mark hyung and haechan hyung." Chenle laugh at Renjun sulky face.

"The nomin one was real tho." Haechan talk slowly while eating his tteobokki. All the members was quiet for a while before they burst into laughing . Jeno look at Jaemin who is pretending to be busy.

~~

"Karina , nomin tag was on top tho. How did you say that your ship was the best?" Winter scrolling her phone.

Karina who is wearing her liptint , frown.

"Jaemin is a guy remember. I win the game . " Karina proudly sit beside Winter before she open her text with Jeno.

"Look, if Jeno didnt like me, he'll never reply to my chats, right?"

Winter pout for a second before suggesting an idea.

"How about you confess?"

Karina lost words. Confessing never cross he mind before.

"I'll try ."

~~

"Jaemin ahh..."

Jaemin glance at Jeno for a sec while changing his shirts but he didnt get a chance to wear new one when Jeno already back hug him half naked.

"What Jeno ya.."

Jeno hummed

Jeno hummed. He bumped his head on Jaemin's shoulder. Jaemin smile. He really love it when Jeno hug him cutely like this.

"Actuall Karina said she likes me"

Jaemin's smiles turn bitter. Jeno knows that Jaemin love him but he pretend not to know. Slowly Jaemin push Jeno's body away from him but Jeno stay still, hugging Jaemin from the back

"Leave me." Jaemin's said slowly.

Jeno stay silent before he turn Jaemin's body to face him. He stare at Jaemin's eyes . Jaemin quickly look down .

"Hey, why are you always mad when I talk about Karina?"

Jeno stares at Jaemin, looking for answers.

"It's just.. gross me out."

Jaemin reply shortly. Jeno frowned.

"Am I gross ?"

Jaemin look up to met Jeno's blue contact eyes.