S2 Chapter 17 : Jealousy

"Where is the restaurant?"

Jeno look at Jaemin who is busy searching location using his phone.

"It is a chinese restaurant. It should be around here.."

Jaemin said as they arrived in front of MEI YI RESTAURANT . Jeno followed Jaemin who decided to enter the shop.

"Jenjaem!"

Jeno and Jaemin quickly turn their face to see Mark and all the members already arrived and took their seat.

Jeno Jaemin took the available seat besides Renjun and Chenle. They're not together this time.

"Why are we having meals so suddenly?"

Jeno ask.

"You are going to Milan tomorrow so we're throwing a party to celebrate you!"

Jisung said excitedly.

"Aigoo , You're so cuteee!!!

Jaemin run to Jisung and hug him tightly. Jeno smirk before he roll his eyes. He then organize the food. There's cake too.

"Who bought the cake? And It's my fav cake too!"

Jeno eagerly stare at the cute cake infront of him.

He didnt saw any other food when he saw the cake.

Jaemin said you love this cake so we bought it.

"Thanks god he was right."

Mark said before he grill some meat. Jeno quickly look at Jaemin who smile cutely at him. How can he be mad with this creature.

They eat a lot that night while talking and singing happily. Jaemin and the other burst out laughing when Haechan's suddenly fall of the chair and Chenle funny joke hits them hard.

~

"See you in 3 weeks."

Jeno smiles handsomely at all of his members who kindly send him to the airport. The fans were surprised to see NCT DREAM at the airport. They gather around and keep screaming.

"Take care." Said Mark.

"Eat a lot of food." Said Chenle.

"Bring back Ferragamo gift." Said Renjun.

Jeno lifted him eyebrow , trying to listen clearly since the crowd was too noisy. He stares at all of his members before his eyes end at Jaemin who look sad.

"I want to go to toilet first. Jaeminna, can you accompany me? Guys, take good care of my bags."

Jeno spontaneously pull Jaemin to follow him to the bathroom .

"I'm going, Nana.."

Jeno hug Jaemin as tight as he can as he whispered those words.

"I gonna miss you."

Jeno chuckled. Since they both started going out, Jaemin becoming more and more cute.

"I'll come to you after 3 weeks. Be patient baby."

Jeno care both of the younger's cheek before he kiss Jaemin passionately.

Jaemin close his eyes when Jeno slip in his tongue into his mouth.

"Ermmgh.."

Jeno release the kiss and hug Jaemin again.

"D..dont make that kind of voice or I'll get a hard on."

Jaemin grins before he kiss Jeno's cheek.

"Take care for yourself. I'll be waiting. Tell Ferragamo to give you good food or else I'll go and yell at them."

Jeno laugh when Jaemin use his dialect to express his feelings. He stroke the youngers hair happily.

~

"Oi Jaemin Na ! "

Jaemin, who wear light green hoodie, grin when he saw Haechan and Chenle at the studio door. He quickly dash to approach them after locking his screen phone.

"What are you guys doing?" Jaemin ask excitedly

Jaemin ask excitedly.

"Just having a dance practice here. We use the next room. You're look so cool sitting like that just now , dude."

Chenle smack Jaemin's shoulder , envying that dude's aura. 

"I look better than him tho."

Hae
chan sulk before he got smack by Jaemin. They laugh together.

Jaemin stay there to practice the Make A wish song. It's been 1 weeks and 4 days after Jeno left. They still con
nected through the Weverse apps tho.

"Jaemin ! "

They look back to see Sungchan coming from the toilet , he walk straight to Jaemin and put his arm around the guy. Haechan raised his eyebrow, feeling weird.

"Ah you guys know him right, Sungchan who debuted with Shotaro."

Sungchan neatly bow to the hyungs before he pull Jaemin's arm, urging him to follow him.

"Wait a sec, guys I need to go now."

Jaemin pat the guys shoulder before he follow Sungchan who look so happy when Jaemin actually follow him.

"What was that.. " They both look at each other .