Chapter 7

As soon as the sky began to grow bright, Xia Chuan was woken by the extreme discomfort of his body. There were three grown men squeezed into a small single bed. Xia Chuan couldn't be bothered to think about anything else right now, and first tried to turn around.

The person behind him quickly perceived his movements through the part below where they were still connected. Xia Chuan's mind blanked in an instant, and his sleepy mind had instantly become sober.

To be precise, Su Ming's semi-hard manhood was still shoved inside of his back hole.

His movements earlier had also woken up Jiang Xuehang. Still dazed, he stumbled over to hold Xia Chuan and plastered a kiss to his cheek. "Morning."

Almost at the exact moment when those cool lips reached his cheek, he had been pushed away fiercely by Xia Chuan, and the force he used was so great that his head ended up hitting a wall and making a loud bang.

"What's wrong?" Su Ming's sleepy voice could be heard from behind him.

Xia Chuan gritted his teeth to endure that full feeling in his hole and tried his best to suppress the hoarseness in his voice. "Pull it out."

The person behind turned silent, but Xia Chuan could feel his hot breath at his back. And in a mere dozen of seconds, under the natural law of mornings, the organ buried within his back hole had already swelled to its hardest state.

"You asshole, pull out right now!" Even though he had roared out with all he had, the exhaustion in his hoarse voice had swept all its deterring power down under the rug.

"Your voice is hoarse, that's what happens when you spend the whole night calling out to us." Su Ming chuckled, not at all perturbed by the warning in Xia Chuan's eyes. He even began moving his lower body in a slow rhythm, and the hole that was being rubbed back and forth was making squelching noises.

Jiang Xuehang sat up from bed and put on his rimless glasses. Then, he swept his cold gaze over the part where the two were connected. "You should let Xia Chuan rest for a while."

"You're right." Su Ming revealed a look of pity. Then, his lower body ground against his hole for a little while longer before moving away reluctantly.

As soon as the rod left his hole, Xia Chuan quickly turned his body around and straddled Su Ming, reaching out for his neck and squeezing with all the force he had. Even the veins could be seen bulging from his arms. "You bastard!"

For something as fragile as a neck, the grip of an adult man was terrifying. Clearly, Su Ming couldn't take it, and he soon felt the pain of being suffocated. He tried with one hand to pry off Xia Chuan's fingers while he grabbed the phone underneath the pillow with his other, and brought the lock screen to Xia Chuan's face.

It was a very clear photograph of a man with a strong body straddling naked on top of two other men, and the two holes that differed from the norms were being used by the two at the same time. is body had already become filthy from the rape, and his sex still contained trace of a white fluid from having just ejaculated. The face of the man who was clearly indulging in their lovemaking had flushed cheeks, and his eyes were misty with passion. Tears were still streaked across his face and his red lips were slightly parted as if he were revealing his erotic moans with his masculine voice...

The man photographed in that obscene position was Xia Chuan.

The instant he caught sight of that photo, Xia Chuan could feel all the blood in his body swelling up to his brain. All the emotions of shock, anger, humiliation, and shame burst out instantly, crashing down on him like a heavy weight, and his entire mind was buzzing. In his daze, the hands clasped around that neck loosened subconsciously.