Chapter 10

"Fuck you!" Xia Chuan enunciated each word through his gritted teeth. He was so furious that his head was starting to buzz. He swept the photos off the table and grabbed Shang Yuzhong by the collar.

"Are you going to hit me? Then you better think clearly before you do..." Shang Yuzhong quickly grabbed him by the wrist, and the corners of his lips were raised into a smug curve. "Did Su Ming threaten you with these photos?"

Taking advantage of Xia Chuan's minute daze, Shang Yuzhong quickly moved close and kissed him on the lips.

Being pressed down onto the table felt too submissive, but even if he struggled hard, he still couldn't push the other man away. Instead, his shorts were pulled down, and he felt the man's cold fingers being inserted into his underwear, sliding down from his hip to his privates. As if seeking confirmation, his fingers pressed down on that soft spot.

Shang Yuzhong nibbled down on Xia Chuan's lips and his muffled voice came, "Let me fuck you here once and I'll forget anything happened."

He did not know how he found the strength in him, but Xia Chuan managed to shove Shang Yuzhong away. The great force of his push caused the other to stagger a few steps back.

"In your fucking dreams!"

At the same time as Xia Chuan's furious roar broke out, the door was opened.

Jiang Xuehang came in with several textbooks in hand. He could see that the scene of the two's confrontation was rather strange, and when he saw the photos scattered on the ground, the color of his face changed.

From what Shang Yuzhong could see, he did not seem like he had just found out about this, so he was able to guess what was going on. With a cold smile still on his face, he combed through his long messy hair with his fingers. "You guys are pretty kinky, huh? A threesome in the dorm? Why didn't I get an invite as well?"

"Shang Yuzhong!" Jiang Xuehang interrupted his shit talk. "If you don't like it, then you can come to me if you have any problems! Don't mess with Xia Chuan!"

"I'm afraid that's going to be...difficult. I'm quite 'interested' in him as well, you see," Shang Yuzhong enunciated his intentions to them loud and clear. He bent over to pick up one of the photos and held them between his fingers, waving it towards Xia Chuan. "So, did you think about it? All these photos will disappear if you let me fuck you one time."

Before Xia Chuan could respond, Jiang Xuehang had already stepped forward and gave him an elbow to the ribs.

Shang Yuzhong held his ribs in pain from the blow, and his eyes were chilling. He did not choose to fight back. Instead, he took out his phone from his pocket and began swiping around on the screen while the two watched in unease. "Seems like Student Jiang over here prefers having your pictures appear in your acquaintances' e-mails, huh?"

Having failed after attempting several times to grab Shang Yuzhong's phone, Jiang Xuehang clenched his hands tight enough that his nails dug into his flesh. Guilt and self-blame caused his face to distort in pain. If he and Su Ming never thought about threatening Xia Chuan with those photos, then this person would never have the chance to do this. He would never allow anyone else to lay even a finger on Xia Chuan, but those pictures can never be leaked out...

Catching sight of Jiang Xuehang's absentmindedness at the corner of his eyes, Shang Yu turned around nimbly and shot his foot out at his chest with all his power. Jiang Xuehang who was completely unprepared for the hit was kicked half a meter away and landed on the ground with a grunt, his body temporarily paralyzed. His rimless glasses fell off nearby and the glass was shattered. Shang Yu grabbed the textbook that happened to be on the table right beside them and smashed it right into his face.