Chapter 13

Skip to contentSkip to navigation
GOLDEN PAVILION
A Straight Guy’s Nightmare Chapter 13
lol it’s 5 am, if I ever die this blog’ll be the thing to do it

Chapter 13, After a good fight, chained up in the dorm and stuffed with anal beads while begging to be fucked.

The cries of the cicadas grew louder and louder as the tarred roads underneath their feet softened under the burning sun. It was so bright overhead that it was hard to even open your eyes. Xia Chuan was walking back in a hurry with his finance textbook clasped underneath his arm. From far away, he could see a slender figure standing there. She was practically more dedicated than the dorm caretaker himself.

“You’ve been waiting here every day. Have you ever even seen him?” Xia Chuan came over to pester her out of habit.

Xue Yuejia turned over grumpily. “I spoke three words with our Yuzhong Gege[1] just this morning! What does waiting for a short while matter? You have absolutely no idea. When I was chasing after Shaw, I would wait downstairs of his apartment till three in the morning…”

“Okay okay,” Xia Chuan could practically recite what she wanted to say backwards at this point. She was such a pretty little girl, he really couldn’t bear to see her being so obsessed with that scumbag Shang Yuzhong. After hesitating for a while, he finally asked, “If that Shang…If your ‘Yuzhong Gege’ was gay and liked men, what would you think about that?”

“It’s normal to like both guys and girls! For such a handsome guy like him to be willing to fuck his fans…He’s practically a living buddha! I have a notebook here that I specially keep with me to record details about his sex friends. Wanna see? There’s pictures.”

Xia Chuan swallowed the blood he had just spat up back down again and pushed the delicately decorated handbook away. “Shang Yuzhong is a pervert who spends all day and night molesting his roommates, don’t you know?!”

“Hahahahahahahasnorthahahhahahaha!”

“…Did you just snort?”

“Nothing of the sort.” Xue Yuejia wiped the tears seeping out of her eyes and said, “Cut the roommate thing, it’s you, isn’t it? Our Yuzhong Gege has been eyeing your ass all day long, right?”

“How did you know…”

“Keep trying, you almost sound believable!” Xue Yuejia shook her fists, cheering him on.

Clearly, this young lady in front of him was unmoved. Xia Chuan could not communicate with her at all, and he was even forced to remember the horrors of being shipped with other guys in class by those kpop fangirls in the past. With a sigh, he turned around and headed up the stairs.

As soon as he opened the door, he felt that something was not quite right with Shang Yuzhong. Even though he rarely had a pleasant look on his face, he looked particularly gloomy today. He looked like the embodiment of what the sky looks like just before a summer thunderstorm. It was so dark and depressing that it was hard to breathe just looking at him.

Xia Chuan felt like he had learned a bit of sensibility these past few days. So, without a word, he returned to his own seat, not at all wanting to provoke him. But in the end, that guy on the other end still became unhappy, and the voice he spoke with was absolutely chilling.

“Why aren’t you talking?”

Xia Chuan was just about to respond, but before he could, Shang Yuzhong had already come close, and the distance between the two of them formed a strong feeling of oppression.

“Weren’t you quite happy talking to that woman earlier?”

In Xia Chuan’s opinion, even though Xue Yuejia was the one who was adamant about doing it, she was still a young lady. It’s not easy waiting underneath the boys’ dormitory every day, bearing with the wind and the rain, and also the countless stares. What’s more, she was so pretty that you could give her a ten even if she wouldn’t fuck you. She’s probably been on the campus’s goddess board more than once or twice. But Shang Yuzhong actually called her “that woman”…how hurt would a lady be if she heard that?