Chapter 31

The breeze lifted the corner of the blackout curtains, allowing the orange-red sunlight to trail inside, reflecting the shape of the window frame onto the messy bed. The sudden brightness within the room woke up the person sleeping with his head buried underneath the blanket. Xia Chuan got up hazily and looked outside the window. The leaves of the glossy privet tree planted within the neighborhood had all turned yellow and ready to fall. Many leaves rustled down from the cold autumn breeze, drifting down onto the wet ground that had been rained on last night.

The door opened behind him, and the person who came in embraced him very naturally, the hot sensation of his palms transferring to his skin.

Xia Chuan's head was still not too clear yet. He turned over out of habit and laid his arm over Su Ming's, pressing his lips over. It was a gentle yet lingering kiss, and after a reluctant parting, they were inevitably dyed in the colors of lust. Xia Chuan buried himself back into the blanket while Su Ming held the back of his head, forming a confined position.

He had already been dizzy, so the kiss made him all woozy. Xia Chuan turned his head away in order to avoid getting intimate with the man. "Mm...No more..." Su Ming did not insist on continuing either. He gave him a peck on the cheek and helped him up from bed. "Lunch will be ready soon."

After washing his face in the bathroom, Xia Chuan finally felt a little more awake. He had been sleeping more and more during this period and spent practically half the day in bed. Of course, those three beasts weren't free from blame. The image of a young man wearing pajamas was reflected in the mirror, and his necks were covered in hickeys while those lips were abnormally red. The most unusual thing was his abdomen where the thin plush layer of his pajamas was unable to hide the bulge. That bloated shape suggested a small life about four or five months growing within.

Long having been accustomed to this appearance, Xia Chuan didn't stare anymore at it and dried his face with a towel.

He spent these two months living like a leech. All he had to do was raised his hand and they would dress him, open his mouth and they would feed him. Other than having to take care of their needs during the night, practically everything else was taken care of by those three. In the beginning, they allowed him to go outside, but once his belly started swelling up like a balloon, his chances of interacting with the world outside dropped sharply. Even so, Xia Chuan didn't want others to see him like this anyway.

Even though he felt like he was being raised like some sort of caged pet, Xia Chuan had to admit that life was pretty good right now. Leaving aside the excessively frequent and intense bed exercises, this sort of idle life could almost be described as perfect.

He lusted upon such a life once upon a time. Only, dreams and reality were often different. His sponsor had changed from a charming rich woman into his roommates whom he used to be good buddies with, and there were three of them.

Xia Chuan felt like a frog in a pot of warm water, gradually paralyzed by the comfort of the situation, not bothering to resist, and even forgetting to take precautions, allowing his lazy self to be taken advantage of. Those hugs and kisses he hated in the past and the passionate touch between skin and flesh have become commonplace. Under their training, whether intentional or not, Xia Chuan would sometimes even get close to them out of his own accord. After those bodily experiences that come time and time again, even the act itself was no longer disgusting. As long as it maintained within a comfortable range, he would even crave it.

He's a grown-ass man anyway. As long as he's living a good life, then he can just suck it up! He told himself.

While eating, all three of them scrambled to feed him as usual.

"Xiao Chuan, this one tastes pretty good. I'll put some into your bowl."

"I've been simmering this soup for three hours. The meat is nice and soft. Want some?"