Epilogue

After what has happened with the Judge Doom situation, some events have taken place.

Firstly Roga and Jesse finally got that divorce from the courts, where both sides agreed to not fight over anything.

Two Eddie and Roga moved far into the UK, guessing to start their new lives together as a pair of newlyweds. Yes, they both got married, but only when they landed in the UK, as in the USA marriages between Toons and humans aren't allowed here.

Third, you and Jesse have decided to not get married, as let's be honest with him being the way he is, you don't wanna rush that part just yet. So both of you are in the USA still.

"Lemme get that Y/N" Jesse said while helping you move a box, from now what was Eddie's office.

"Eddie sure does have a lot of shit," You say looking at the pile of moved fully packed boxes, inside the moving truck.

"Shockingly he doesn't want to sell it yet," Jesse says wrapping one arm around your waist.

You have a yawn sound, as you cover your mouth while looking at Jesse.

"Tired?" Jesse asked with that smirk as if you know he plans on following this up with a joke.

"Yes, very much so." You say with a look of 'What are you plotting now?' to Jesse.

"Sorry about that," Jesse says proudly.

"Sorry about what?" You asked waiting for Jesse to follow this up with some joke he has in place.

"Cause last night, I kept you up by playing pattycake with your-" You quickly covered his lips with your hand as residents walked by.

"I understand that Jesse...." you say with a clear shade of blush written onto your face while looking at Jesse with a look of pleading to not embarrass you.

Jesse then has a smirk written onto his face as he gives you such a sassy eye roll. 

"Sometimes I wonder why I ever love you...." you say as a joke but Jesse wraps his arms around you.

"Y/N, you know what-" Jesse says in a flirty tone of voice.

"What?" You say softly stroking his arms with your fingertips.

"I love you Y/N, and right about now I would love you even more if you become submissive in the bed later on with me," Jesse says into your ear in a low sexy voice as he lifts your chin slowly to his lips placing a kiss onto it.

This causes you to feel your usual firey feeling in between your thighs. But instead of letting Jesse bend you over this table that still needs to be placed into this truck you say "Me, you, and Mini you will have a date later after we get this to the storage room."

Jesse is now the one giving a pouty look which honestly causes you to giggle as you find it very cute.

Jesse then says "ok, my boss" Before picking up that table you had some plans for a second on what to do on top of it, into the table.

With that, you get into the driver's seat of the moving truck, and Jesse into the passage seat. You then take this all into the storage unit, leaving all that was your old job behind until Eddie figures out what he wants to do with all this stuff. After this, you take the truck back to the renters, and this now leaves you and Jesse with the rest of the day's free time.

As you walk into the apartment building where now apparently Jesse lives with you, you see a letter in your mailbox. You pick it up to see it's from Eddie, and it's a postcard of Eddie and Roga together on a beach.

"don't they look cute together?" You hear Jesse say, not sounding upset in some way, but rather in an endearing tone. Your mind can't help but wander to a bit of a negative place because before you knew it you asked Jesse, "Say why did you ever get married to Roga in the first place?"

Jesse is taken aback but he looks at you as if not sure how to respond. This causes you to say "I know it's silly, with me being jealous still over her, yet for some reason I wished it was me you were married to first...."

"Y/N, I married her because she made me laugh at a certain part of my life...." Jesse started to say as if he was trying to find the right words on what to say.

You then start to nervously pull onto your coat a bit saying a simple "oh..." in a bit of a disappointing tone.

"But, Y/N that was me back then when me and her were both quite legit dumb and young. Now and in the future I want to stay with you, hell if you want that picture-perfect house with a beautiful view with a few little ones of our own, I want it to be with me" Jesse says getting onto one knee.

You start to blush saying "Jesse the hell are you doing?"

"I may not have a ring now best suited for you, but I want to say this more as a future question, Y/N, will you please make me the happiest man in this world by being my wife in the possible near future?" Jesse says now the one who is blushing as he looks at you waiting for your answer.

You take a gulp, before saying "Only if we have two kids...."

"Two, three, four, doesn't matter how many as long as you are the mother to all of them," Jesse says with a smile that causes you to get on your knees with him to kiss his beautiful lips.

With that, you say "Then yes Jesse Rabbit, I will love to be your Mrs. Rabbit shortly..." setting up a promise for both of y'all futures.

The End

__________________________________
I wanna say thank you for all of the support you all have given me with this Fan Fiction.

I never would have expected that so many people would read this fan fiction, even so, I am grateful for all of y'all support. I want to personally thank the readers of the past, present, and future reading this as it means a lot to me.

The year I wrote this, I learned two things. One y'all love Jessica Rabbit especially if she was gendered Bend. Two you guys are a community of people filled with sparks of personality that made me smile at times with reading all the comments.

I wanna say thank you and have a good day.

*Oh and P.S. If y'all wanna read more on my Wattpad stories, especially for the Disney fans into redheads I have a story on another gender bend type of story with Kim possible x Y/N as a recommendation if you would like to give it a look.