Chapter 11: Time For The Show

As you go back to The Ink and Paint club you are all dolled up.

The reason why is to try and get Jesse's attention on you tonight to help buy time for both Roga and Eddie to leave town.

It's already nighttime and took you well long enough to put on your best outfit and to do your hair all nice, hopefully, Jesse knows it's you but the following not-so-great undercover cops will not realize it's you.

You sit near the bar and with your oh-so-good girl smile along with your high cutesy voice act say "May I have a Spice strawberry milk pretty please desire?"

The penguin makes a squeaking noise while making you a drink.

"Why thank you, hun," you say after receiving the drink flicking a dime to the penguin as payment.

You walk back sitting down near the far end of the Stage remembered that Jesse will come near this end at the final part of the show when he sings.

Hoping he doesn't get too mad at you while the show goes on for what happened earlier you think of ways for you to make it up to the poor guy.

'yes he is a no-good cheater but Roga isn't any better now knowing she has been seeking behind Jesse's back with Eddie' you think to yourself not helping but feeling sorry for Jesse in a lot of ways.

As the show of some toon finishes, you hear the women around making screaming and yelling excited noises around you.

"guess that means showtime," You say placing yourself in quite a sexy pose.

The room turns dark but the stage with lights still place on it and the music starts along with Jesse now singing.

Jesse with his red and purple suit looks a bit different, why? Cause his shirt is buttoned down to his hips showing off his semi-muscular build underneath the outfit.

His voice sounds so amazing as usual and yet the words are so forbidden.

'I can see why he is such a lady killer' you say to yourself taking a drink from your glass of liquor.

As Jesse slowly starts to make his way down from the stage the woman reaching out to him slowly but carefully flirts with each and one woman.

You can't help but feel a bit jealous, but why. He isn't yours and the fact stands he is a toon and your a human two things that cannot be with each other.

As Jesse says in his song himself "You know our love would be tragic" you felt a pit hit your stomach.

You think to yourself if this plan was a mistake but quickly remember that you need to do your part or Roga will be caught and killed by Judge Doom.

As you see Jesse gets closer to you he looks up mid-song and makes eye contact with you.

"He saw me now so I can't run away now," you say with a sexy smirk and with a finger to point to Jesse but wiggle it to sign 'come to me'.

Jesse with an amused smirk back to you do what you ask him and come to you.

As he is now close to you he pulls you to him by your waist which causes you to feel a throbbing feeling between your thighs.

Ignoring this feeling as much as you can you slowly place your face close to his ear away from the mic he is singing on so no one else can hear what you need to say to him.

"Take me to the back room and I'll tell you where Roga went" you lied to Jesse more because you cannot tell him where his wife went off to both protect him and Roga but you say this so you can bait him into doing so.

Jesse, you feel them start to move his hand down your body near your hips area and you feel something be placed between your outfit and underwear. It feels like cold metal but small, almost like a key.

You blush at what he did and he pulls away from you smirking at your reaction slowly stroking your cheek up to him before leaving to get back on stage.

As you sit back down you feel around that area that Jesse had his hands on to confirm it's a key. You look slightly down to see the key and see it has numbers on it maybe for a dressing room.

After the show ended you made your way to the back dressing rooms to look where this key goes to. Finding the door that matches the numbers you placed the key into it opening the room and letting yourself into the room.

You stood frozen in place seeing Jesse is already in the room, smoking a cigarette.

Jesse looks at you a bit annoyed before saying "The door now Sweetheart"

"Oh... Right," you say closing the door behind you.

With a hit of his cigarette, Jesse then asked "So where is Roga?"

"way to jump onto the question," you say in a bitter tone.

"well to be honest I ain't too happy to see you especially given in you kicked me in my balls earlier," Jesse says to you in a sour tone.

"Hey listen here I ain't come here to argue with you but if it makes you feel better I am sorry," you say turning to Jesse quickly.

"if your truly sorry, tell me where Roga is at," Jesse says sitting down on his hair watching you waiting for you to give him the answer he wants.

"Hmpf should I tell you?" you say in a teasing tone.

"a stubborn one now too," Jesse says to you.

This is where you place your plan into action.

'Sorry Roga' you think to yourself before slowly walking to Jesse.

"you don't think I'll tell you this information for free now will you," I say now sitting on Jesse's lap, who looks at you with a curious expression.

"Oh then tell me what you want for payment in exchange for this information," Jesse says taking another hit of his cigarette.

Before he can fully exhale the smoke you take the cigarette out his mouth and place it into the ashtray near the both of y'all.

You bring your face close to Jesse who blows smoke into your face, but instead of backing away, you place your mouth close to him to get a Ghost trick with the smoke into your mouth.

"you finally want me to fuck you for that information sweetheart? Or are you gonna try and run away like a scared mouse?" Jesse asks you bringing your face closer to his where only an inch of space is between the both of yall.

You feel heat raise your cheeks and say "trust me I ain't gonna run away again and I don't think you have it in you to fuck me real good anyways"

'Let's see if he will take the bait now' you think as you know that your plan is now working to buy time for Roga's escape.

_____________________

Author notes:

I want to say due to me now again in college updates will be coming slower than usual so I wanted to say sorry ahead of time.

10 cents used to be $2.12~ USD back in the 1940s.

I added the music by The Weeknd for this part cause I think it fits the theme and maybe Jesse's songs he would sing on stage for a woman but please feel free to replace the song with any other one of your choosing.

Maybe will be a sexual story next chapter so a warning here ahead of time just in case I do make it into one.

Thank you for reading.