29 : My Home

Sterling's POV

*One Year Later*

"No Noah!" I leap just in time to catch Noah before she jumped out of her crib. I swear this child has a death wish or something. Noah lands in my arms as I lay on the floor. One second late and she would have face planted the floor. All she does is laugh. I don't know how I am going to handle her when she can fully run on her own.

"You just like to make mommy panic don't you" I scold my daughter but her giggle and smile makes me quickly forgive her. It is very adorable when she laughs since she barely has teeth.

"Where's my birthday girl" my ma comes into the room. The second she sees me she runs over. "Are you okay baby?"

"Yeah I'm fine ma"

"Oh, I meant Noah" she pulls her from me into her arms. "But glad you are okay too. What happened?"

"Your granddaughter has a death wish and likes to jump off high things for no reason"

"Sounds like your uncle Killian" my ma replies as she makes Noah laugh. Noah and her are very close. She is Noah's third favorite behind Brooks and my mom. "Everything is all set up downstairs. Guest should be arriving soon"

Today is Noah's first birthday. It is only obvious that we are going all out for her. And by we I mean my parents. I think her birthday is going to be bigger than mine and Elliott's wedding was, which is a lot to say considering my family went crazy for our wedding.

"Okay I need to get dressed. Can you-" I turn to see that my ma has already left with Noah.

I get dressed before our guests arrive. The party theme is the Little Mermaid, Noah's favorite movie. I put on a short light blue dress with some white converse. I would put heels on but I have a feeling I am going to need shoes. Noah plus cake equals trouble. I curled my hair and parted it in the middle, letting it flow on both sides. Some light makeup and I am ready.

As I head down I see some of my family has arrived. They are all dressed for the theme as well. A lot of blue, emerald, and some yellow. They all look nice, but Elliott. Wow, does she look good. She is wearing navy fitted khaki pants, a light blue linen button shirt with a few unbuttoned at the top, and white shoes. Her hair is wavy and flowing down. My wife is so sexy.

"Noah no!" I hear someone shout. I quickly turn to see Brooks pulling Noah from jumping off the couch. I shake my head. I'm really happy we have good health insurance.

"Whoa" I hear someone next to me say.

"What?" I ask Elliott.

"You are so beautiful" her eyes fall down my body then back up.

"And you are making me want another one of those" I point at Noah.

"I will give you anything you want" she smirks. Her eyes look at my lips but this time do not return back up.

"Anything?" I bite lightly on my bottom lip. She only nods her head. I don't think she is fully paying attention to me anymore.

"I'll take a drink please" I step away and she snaps out of it. "Oh and Noah needs to be dressed for the party" I smirk as I walk away to greet my relatives.

One year and we still can't get enough of each other. Sometimes it feels like we are lovestruck teenagers. It is amazing. And the sex, is even better. If it weren't for birth control I'm pretty sure we would have about ten kids by now.

******

"Blow out your candles Noah" I tell her as the candles continue to burn. Instead of blowing out the candles Noah decides to grab them. Me and Elliott quickly stop her from putting her hand in the fire. She then proceeds to punch the cake. Good thing this is only a smash cake for her and not the main one for everyone else.