Author's Note

The Immortal Huntress

Do Not Skip! Please Read This!

Dear Readers,

Another Book!

18+ Book, of course

This is a why choose book which means more than one romance for the FMC.

So as you probably know, this is obligatory Author's Note.

As I write, it's possible that some of the themes within this book may contain elements that could be distressing to certain readers. It is my priority to ensure that you, as readers, are aware of these potential triggers, allowing you to make an informed decision about whether to engage with this book.

The triggers may change as I write this book but the ones I can think about is given below:

Trigger Warnings:

Extreme Violence: This includes detailed depictions of violence and murder.

Child Death: By child death I mean death of a newborn baby type of death.

Detailed Sex Scenes: This book contains explicit sexual content.

Swearing (Lots Of It): The characters' language may include explicit and profane words.

Blood and Gore: Expect graphic descriptions of violence and its aftermath.

Mental illnesses: The story may explore mental health issues.

Heavy Alcohol Consumption: Characters in the book may engage in excessive drinking.

More to be added: As the narrative unfolds, additional triggers may emerge.

I also want to make a point absolutely clear!

This is a work of fiction. It is not in any way accurate when it comes to Norse stories mentioned or medical advice given between characters. 

If you take anything I write as  real, you may come to find that they aren't and just something I made up for the use in this story. 

If the themes or content within this book are causing discomfort or distress, please rather stop reading this book than leaving hateful comments about it.

I must stress that the only things I own in this book are my original characters and any side characters created by me. I ask for your understanding and respect for these creations. Disrespect towards my original characters is not tolerated.

Additionally, I'd like to emphasize that this book is my intellectual property.

Please do not plagiarize or steal it in any way.

Your respect for my work is genuinely appreciated.

Constructive criticism is more than welcome. I value feedback that can help me improve as a writer. However, if this story isn't to your liking, that's absolutely okay. If you decide it's not for you, simply stop reading. It's important to enjoy the stories that resonate with you.

I'd also like to mention that hate comments about my story, writing, or characters will not be tolerated. 

Respectful and constructive feedback is encouraged, but anything that promotes hate or negativity will result in blocking and the removal of such comments.

My updates may vary because I have school and family obligations, but I'll make an effort to update as frequently as possible.

I'm aware that I'm not the most experienced writer, but I am committed to doing my best. If you have any advice or suggestions, I am more than willing to hear you out.

Your support and understanding mean a lot to me.

The Main Female character will be in a relationship with four men. And if you don't like that then don't read but don't bully or belittle those who enjoy these types of books.

The love interests will be Finn, Elijah, Niklaus and Kol. This aspect will not change.

Also I feel like I need to mention there will be pregnancy at some point in this book, maybe even more than once, because I know someone people don't like reading books that contain that. But I like writing pregnancy so there is a high chance most books I write will have it one way or another.

Other than that, Enjoy!

Thank you for reading and I look forward to sharing the story with you!