Chapter-30

Kim Taehyung

                                                            Kim Taehyung

Throughout the day, my thoughts had been consumed by Jennie—her smiles, the subtle crinkle in her eyes during the meeting, the way she played with her hands while asking if I was free. Every fucking nuance of her presence seized my attention; I found myself hyper-aware of every detail. The mere thought of her held a power over me that I couldn't deny; I'd willingly kneel before her if she asked.

A voice snapped me back to reality. "I think the plan is perfect, don't you think, Taehyung?" The sudden shift to a discussion about a mission forced me to refocus, pushing aside the distracting fantasies about Jennie.

"What plan?" I asked, confusion evident as everyone stared at me. "Right, the plan to break into the Kang's warehouse. We should bring a few more men for this," I suggested, redirecting my attention to the matter at hand, determined to keep my mind from wandering back to the thoughts of feeling Jennie's wet pussy around my throbbing cock.

The meeting concluded, and I dismissed everyone, secretly relieved to be done with the formalities. As I opened my phone, a message from Jennie awaited me—four simple words that sparked excitement within me.

Jennie: I'm outside your company.

Those words propelled me into action. Ignoring the curious gazes, I grabbed my coat and rushed outside. The anticipation of Jennie picking me up had kept me deliberately scheduling today's mafia meeting in my company. The simple act of her waiting outside had added an unexpected thrill to the day, setting the stage for a shift in dynamics that extended beyond the confines of the mission we were planning.

I hurried to the exit/entrance of my company, taking a moment to compose myself. Outside, I regained my composure and was greeted by the sight of a sleek black Porsche, patiently waiting for me.

 Outside, I regained my composure and was greeted by the sight of a sleek black Porsche, patiently waiting for me

                                                            Jeon Jennie

Through the tinted windows, I observed Taehyung approaching my car. He was impeccably dressed in a caramel-colored suit, a white shirt neatly tucked into caramel pants, complemented by a matching coat. The ensemble was accentuated by a green pendant necklace, adding a touch of allure that I couldn't ignore, so fucking hot!