Chapter-36

A/N: This chapter contains mature content ⚠️

You are going to be seeing this warning a lot of times for the following chapters so get ready.

                                                  Kim Taehyung

The guards swiftly opened the gate upon spotting my car. Glancing at Jennie in the passenger seat, I noticed she had fallen asleep, likely tired after our fuck session. Parking the car in my expansive collection spot, I carefully opened the car door, ensuring not to make a sound. Gently approaching the passenger seat, I lifted Jennie in a bridal style, checking her face for any signs of discomfort. To my relief, she was sleeping peacefully.

I entered my mansion, holding her in my arms. She looked adorable, and I couldn't resist placing a sweet peck on her lips. The way she felt around me was intoxicating, and I couldn't fathom getting enough of her. Her eagerness made me lose control, and though I questioned if I had been too harsh, she appeared to love it.

I desired another round upon reaching my mansion, but she had fallen asleep, and I couldn't bring myself to wake her for my own desires. Quietly, I ascended the stairs, ensuring not to disturb her peaceful slumber.

I nudged the door to my room open with my leg, making sure it didn't produce any loud noises. Carefully, I laid her down on my bed.

I entered my walk-in closet, scanning through the array of clothes. It wouldn't be comfortable for her to sleep in her suit. Maybe she could wear one of my hoodies. Selecting a favourite hoodie from the hanger, I returned to the room.

With utmost care, I settled her sleeping form on my lap, gently lifting her tank top over her head while she nestled her head against my chest. Every moment with her felt like a treasure. I unclasped her bra and carefully removed it. As I opened her belt, pulling her pants away, it dawned on me that she didn't have any underwear on—thanks to me ripping it earlier.

I draped my hoodie over her bare form, marvelling at how she remained undisturbed even as I changed her. Clearly, she was a sound sleeper.