Chapter-37

A/N: This chapter contains mature content ⚠️

                                                   Kim Taehyung

                                                   Kim Taehyung

Her essence was intoxicating, and the symphony of her moans and screams ignited a wild desire within me. I noticed her eyes tracing the unmistakable bulge in my shorts, a clear sign of the arousal that mirrored hers.

Her hands boldly ventured towards my clothed arousal, and a low grunt escaped my lips in response. With a seductive whisper, "Let me help you with that.", pushing me onto the bed. Now, she took charge, hovering over me. In a swift motion, my shirt and shorts were discarded, and she removed her hoodie, settling herself between my legs.

She situated herself just above my throbbing erection, and the tip grazed against her wet entrance. It was the same pussy I had been devouring just minutes ago. With a deliberate move, she impaled herself on my cock, and the sensation was indescribable.

She initiated a rhythmic movement against my cock, and I sensed her effort to increase the pace. To aid her, I took hold of her hips and guided the motion, allowing her to move more swiftly against my throbbing member.

She moaned softly as she took me in completely, the tightness of her walls enveloping me in ecstasy. Our eyes locked, and I could see the desire and lust mirrored in hers. The room was filled with the intoxicating scent of sex, and the sound of our moans created a symphony of pleasure.

I ran my hands over her smooth skin, revelling in the softness beneath my touch. Every movement, every shift of her hips, sent waves of pleasure through both of us. We moved in sync, lost in the rhythm of passion.

Her nails grazed along my chest, leaving a trail of fire in their wake. I could feel the tension building, the impending release drawing near. With each thrust, the pleasure intensified until we were both on the brink.

As we reached the pinnacle, a cascade of sensations washed over us. Our bodies trembled with the intensity of our shared climax, and we clung to each other, breathless and sated.

We lay intertwined, catching our breath in the aftermath. The room, once filled with the heat of passion, now held a serene stillness. I traced lazy circles on her back, savoring the intimacy of the moment.

She lifted herself off me, and we lay side by side, basking in the afterglow of our lovemaking. The connection between us felt stronger than ever, and I couldn't help but marvel at the depth of our shared desire.

"You were incredible, angel," I praised, my voice filled with genuine admiration. "There's nothing quite like morning sex, is there?" I remarked, eliciting a tired giggle from her as she snuggled against my chest.

"It can be tiring," she remarked, and in response, I lifted her into my arms. Making our way to the bathroom, she gasped, "What are you doing?" She asked. "Going to treat you like a queen," I replied, placing her gently in the bathtub. I turned on the faucet and grabbed a bottle of bubble bath, pouring it into the tub.