Chapter-39

Kim Taehyung

                                                      Kim Taehyung

"I want security discreetly placed everywhere." I said to the man on my phone, and he replied, "Yes, sir." I ended the call, ensuring that security measures were in place. I needed to guarantee Jennie's safety in my world, and I couldn't afford any threats to her well-being.

I went upstairs to my room, searching for Jennie, but she wasn't there. Following the sound of chatter, I discovered she was in the bathroom. Slowly opening the door, I found her sitting on the stool in front of the mirror, engrossed in a FaceTime call with her friends. She was applying makeup while one of her friends spoke, and she listened intently. Then, she asked, "Where is he, Rosie?"

"He's in the bathroom, so keep your voice down," Rosé replied, and Jennie laughed, the sound like a melody to my ears.

I leaned against the door, folding my arms and staring at her, essentially eavesdropping on her conversation.

"I've got to go," Rosé said, and one of her friends remarked, "Looks like he's here," to which Jennie replied, "Maybe they will go for another round." "I hate you guys," Rosé said, ending the call, and the rest burst into laughter. I fake coughed, wanting her attention.

"When did you come?" she asked, and I replied, "A few moments ago." I stepped closer to her, my body becoming visible on her phone, and there was pure silence from her and her friends. I leaned into her phone, clicked the red button, and ended the call.

I leaned in closer to her, placing my hands on the handles of her seat and pulling her nearer. I pressed my lips against hers, licking her lower lip before sucking on it. A playful pinch on her waist made her gasp, and I took advantage, slipping my tongue into her mouth. She responded with the same passion, matching the intensity of our kiss.

Our lips danced in a rhythm that was both familiar and electrifying. I deepened the kiss, savoring the taste of her. My hands traced along her sides, feeling the warmth of her skin through the fabric of the robe. I could sense the desire building between us, the magnetic pull that drew us closer.

Breaking the kiss, I whispered against her lips, "You taste so good, sweetheart." I trailed soft kisses along her jawline, teasing and tantalizing. The air in the room crackled with a potent mix of anticipation and desire.

"I would have fucked you right here, right now, but I don't want you to miss the fun later because you can't feel your legs," I teased, my lips trailing along her neck. Inhaling the sweet scent of her skin, I couldn't resist nibbling and sucking gently on her collarbone, relishing in the soft sounds of pleasure escaping her.

A satisfied smirk played on my face as I left a visible mark on her collarbone, a reddish-purple reminder of our shared passion. "You look so utterly mine," I murmured, running my fingers through her hair with a possessive touch. The connection between us deepened, and the promise of more adventures together lingered in the air.