Chapter-31

Jeon Jennie

                                                             Jeon Jennie

I couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and nervousness as I ended the call with Taehyung. The anticipation of the surprise date had my heart racing, and I turned to Rosé with a grateful smile.

I said, "I don't know, Rosie, what do people usually do after they start dating?"

Rosé leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms thoughtfully.

Rosé replied, "Well, you know, people in relationships do all sorts of things together. They go on dates, spend time with each other's families, share their hobbies, and make special memories."

I commented, "Sounds nice, but it's been so long since I've been in a relationship. I'm not even sure how to start."

Rosé assured me, "Don't worry, I'm a catch, and I'm sure Taehyung feels lucky to have you. Just be yourself, and everything will fall into place."

I offered a grateful smile, feeling reassured by my friend's words.

I added, "But I don't want to go on a date to a restaurant; that's boring."

Rosé suggested, "How about you plan a picnic or maybe go to a carnival?"

I thought, "That sounds kind of fun; maybe we could-"

My words were cut off by the ringing of my phone. I glanced at the caller ID, and a rush of panic washed over me. It was Taehyung Face Timing me.

I exclaimed, "Shit, shit, shit, it's Taehyung Face Timing me."

I hastily started fixing my hair.

I asked, "Do you have lipstick?"

Rosé laughed and passed me a lipstick, sensing my nervousness.

I quickly applied the lipstick and took a deep breath, answering the call.

Taehyung's handsome face showed up on my screen.

Taehyung greeted, "Hey."

I replied, "Hi."

Taehyung inquired, "Where are you?"

I answered, "At my penthouse."

Taehyung questioned, "So, you are free right now?"

I confirmed, "Yeah."

Taehyung asked, "Are you alone?"

I looked at Rosé, who signaled me to say yes.

I replied, "Yeah."

Taehyung instructed, "Ok, then get ready in 15 minutes."

I protested, "What? I can't get ready in 15 minutes."

Taehyung insisted, "You can and you will."

I questioned, "Where are you going to take me?"

Taehyung teased, "It's a surprise, sweetheart."