An Amazing Digital Christmas

Like any other morning, Pomni awoke in her bed. At least, she would have if she slept that night. The previous day was a rather bad one as the adventure Caine planned had been traumatizing and physically taxing, along with Jax just being at his absolute worst. Whether it was from him tying Ares' tail to Zooble's claw arm, using Gangle's comedy mask as a shield for the adventure and causing it to break, or from the loud speaker he managed to sneak into her own room that blared a loud noise whenever she managed to drift off was beyond her reasoning which was worse.

Just as Pomni was about to get up, she found herself screaming as she ejected from her bed and into the main stageroom,

Pomni: W-What the-?!

She's interrupted as the others are suddenly jettisoned into the room as well, still in their pajamas. Ares still wore his usual get-up, Pomni assumed he didn't know they had other outfits besides the skins. Zooble was the first to speak up, wearing a dark pink onesie with a large gold zipper in front, along with a mitten over their crab claw, a sock sloppily pulled over their right leg, and a bunny slipper resembling Jax on the other. They also had a veil of green substance on their face, making a face mask.

 They also had a veil of green substance on their face, making a face mask

Zooble: Okay, what in the literal %^&# was that about?!

Jax: And I was having such a nice dream... So, when's breakfast?

Ragatha: Everyone, calm down. Caine must be planning our next adventure.

Gangle: Ooh, I bet it's another dancing contest

Suddenly, Caine, Bubble, and Moon appeared out of nowhere. However, they weren't alone as a large pine tree appeared before them, decorated from top to bottom as "Most Wonderful Time of the Year" plays.

Caine: Ah, Superstars, just in time.

Ares: "On time"? I was dragged here by your digital omnipotence! What the %^&@ are you doing, Caine?!... And what are you three wearing?

It then shows the three in entirely new outfits Caine now wore a seasonal green sweater with the band of his tophat being red instead of green, Moon was a turtleneck decorated with snowflakes and reindeer, and Bubble wore a headband with a pair of antlers atop his head.

Bubble: Pretty cute, right?

Caine: Do you know what day it is?

Everyone turns to the comically large calendar, which is posted on the wall on the right of the stage..

Ragatha: November 9th?

Caine: YES! And well, I figured since it's so gloomy lately, what with Poni's panic attacks and Gangle getting sick oh and not to mention the Kinger liver disaster-

Moon: My darling Caine decided he's bringing Christmas early.

Bubble: SNOW WAR!!!

The sud proceeds to somehow throw a snowball at Ares, which he manages to dodge. However, the snowbal hits Gangle instead, breaking her comedy mask.