The Quest For Talent

A few days after Pomni's outburst, things have gotten... a lot better for her, in all honesty. Though Pomni longed for a way out, she decided to use the downtime she was granted to really weigh her options on whether being trapped was a bad thing. And after a while... she actually started to somewhat enjoy the adventures Caine brought them to.

Currently, it was another day in the Circus as the characters had just gotten done with the usual theme song... And Gangle's comedy mask is broken.

Gangle: *sobbing tone* Why does this keep happening?!

Jax: More importantly, why do we keep doing this stupid theme song? It's not like we keep forgetting who each of us are.

Kinger: I sometimes forget things......... Juice?

Jax: *bored* Close enough, nutcase.

Just as Pomni stepped offstage, Caine appeared out of thin air like always.

Caine: Everyone, I have a SPECIAL announcement to make!

Ragatha: You're gonna start flossing?

Caine: No.

Zooble: You're finally going to lift this stupid #$!&-ing censor off us?

Caine: No.

Pomni: There really is an ex-

Caine: What I mean to say is, instead of the usual adventure, we're going to do something fun... A TALENT SHOW!

No one seemed to make any sort of reaction, except for Gangle's sniffling, Kinger's jittering, and Ragatha's yell as Jax pushed her into Zooble, causing the mix-match to fall to pieces.

Bubble: ....Yay~.

Pomni: But.... Why?

Caine: Well, I'm the Ringmaster of our Digital Circus when I realized... WE'RE A CIRCUS! So, I thought we would do something to show off your talents and make them part of our daily theme! Bubble and I shall be judges to decide the Victor, and the winner of the show will recieve.....

Caine does a sleight of hand trick, revealing a large wrapped box.

Caine: The "Mystery Prize"!

Jax: That's stupid and useless.... Alright, I want it.

Zooble: *puts head back on* What's in it?

Caine: ....I'm not telling you, that's why it's a mystery.... *joyful tone* You all have until the end of the day before judging begins to rehearse! Good luck to each of you, my superstars!

The ringmaster vanished off yet again, leaving the characters to their devices.

Gangle: *sniffles* Y... You know... This could be kind of... fun.

Ragatha: You have a point, Gangle. It'd be nice to do something productive instead of risking digital life and limb.

Pomni: But.. I don't know what I would do, I don't even know if I was even talented back in my old life!

Jax: Maybe that's your talent. *smirks* Not being good at anything.

Zooble: Shut up, Jax... *to Pomni* But don't worry about it, Pomni. It might seem... improbable to make something up and be talented about it, but... at least do it to keep your mind occupied.

Pomni was... reluctant to accept being in the show, but Zooble did have a point. She didn't want to abstract or have another episode where she suplexed Jax again, so she simply nodded her head. With that done, everyone spread out to do their own thing, practicing what they would classify as their "talent".