Attack Of The Snooglie

Caine: GREETINGS, MY SUPERSTARS! Guess what I got in store for everyone today?!

Another monotonous day in the Digital Circus as everyon gathered in the center room. Each of the performers turns to Caine as hovers above them while they all stare at him with carrying expressions... However, none of them were of excitement.

Pomni: Um... a... another adventure...?

The jester came to regret answering the possibly rhetorical question as Caine flew right up into her face with an intense glare.

Caine: *intense* How did you know?

Pomni: Um-

Caine: That's exactly right, Pomni!

Ares: ...Well, with Pomni's traumatic experience done for today, what's the adventure now?

Zooble: If it's another pancake challenge, I'm gonna &%#$-ing lose my mind.

Caine: Of course not! Do you think I'm so unoriginal?

Everyone gave him an annoyed expression before Gangle spoke up, her comedy mask having been shattered before by Jax.

Gangle: But... we did it three times in a row.

Caine: Don't you worry, Gangle! Today is a brand new adventure you've never seen before! But, first, allow me to check on something...

He then flew over to the stage, where a bird cage stands by itself covered by a tarp. With a drumroll, playing, Caine pulls the tarp... Only to reveal Bubble inside the cage.

Bubble: How long's left on my life sentence?

Pomni: ... Bubble in a cage? THAT'S the adventure?

Jax: Hm, not bad... But may I suggest replacing him with Chewy over there?

Gummigoo: Wait, wha-?!

Caine: *dramatic* GASP! Oh no! Looks like my poor, poor Snooglie has escaped and I had no idea! At all! Which means... That's going to be your adventure! You need to hunt down my sweet Snooglie and bring him back here!

Bubble: Yay! Prison mate! I wonder who claims who first...

Caine looks on in disappointment at his assistant while Ragatha tries to sound enthusiastic about the game, but was clearly uneasy about some unknown creature being loose.

Ragatha: Oh! That sounds... sounds fun... Yeah... What exactly is a Snooglie?

Caine: I'm glad you asked, Ragatha! A Snooglie is a nice, sweet conga line of fluff and failure that likes to collect any unsuspecting character that just so happens to invade its personal space! It's a sneaky little squirt that likes to hide in enclosed spaces with lots of stuff. It's hard to spot with just a glance, as it's a dirty identity thief of very common household items.

Ares: Wait, we... We're dealing with a shapeshifter?

Kinger: Oh god! That means it could be anyone in this room!

Jax: I know you might be pretty coo-coo, but I don't think that makes you a clock.

Ragatha: Yeah, Kinger! Household items, right? Which means we don't have to worry about any of us being an impo-

As Ragatha tried to calm Kinger down, Ares smacked a hand over her mouth with a disapproving head shake.

Ares: Do NOT say that word. Everyone's gonna flood everything with dead memes! Then we're all gonna be in deep *foghorn*.

Gangle: S-s-so, anything around us could be... the Snooglie?!

Caine: Not really. It's not a shapeshifter, it just looks like something that everyone should have in their home!