Pomni's Episode

Pomni didn't know how long it had been exactly. Weeks, months, maybe years? No, days. It had actually been 3 days since she had put on that headset. 3 days since she met this crazy cast of wacky, colorful characters....

3 days since she realized she was trapped here. Forever. Everything felt wrong. It was too loud, too bright, too.... Everything! She couldn't even swear!

Pomni was currently in her room, having flopped onto her bed on her back. She knew she didn't need to sleep, but it never hurt to try, since she hadn't "slept" since she got here.

Pomni: What... Was that place? Did... Did I used to go there? It... It had the headset I used, but....

Her words caught in her throat, unable to get them out. All she could do as of now was stare at the ceiling while lying on her back. Her mind was exhausted, she could feel every part of her practically begging to sleep... But what does it matter? If she slept, she'd only awake to find herseof still in her prison with these random strangers that had given up hope a long time ago.

She doesn't need sleep, she needs an exit. She's been looking for one ever since she was brought back from the void, in secret of course. After all, if Caine could teleport to and from The Void in an instant, he could find her and drag her back the moment she probably made progress.

Speaking of which....

A loud rapid knocking at her door made Pomni jump in surprise. She opted to not answer it... Only for a hand to burst through the door and open it from the other side, revealing Caine.

Caine: Rise and shine, Pomni~! Aren't you lucky, we have another adventure today!

Caine,,, she grew to slowly despise him. It's like he never cared about the fact that he probably kidnapped them all and only kept them around for his own sick entertainment. She had no time for this, she needed to find that exit. The next time for SURE, she knew it's lead her out.

Pomni: Caine... Listen, I- I don't... think I can make it today.

Caine: What? Nonesense! Everyone's up for an adventure every now and then, even you! You've become a little superstar!

Pomni: I... I just don't think I'm feeling right.

Caine: Not feeling... *worried* Are you sick?! Does it hurt to cough? Do you feel blood rushing to your nose? We must perform surgery. *to door* NURSE!

From the door flew in Bubble, wearing a nurse's cap and somehow holding a revving chainsaw. Pomni screamed in horror and backed off.

Pomni: NO NO I'M NOT SICK! I'm just... Sad, I... guess.

Caine: ...Well, you heard her, Bubble. No surgery.

The floating bubble let out a disappointed groan as he floated out of the room, leaving Pomni and Caine alone.

Bubble: I was so excited for the autopsy....

Caine: Now, Pomni, being moody is no excuse to not have fun. We need that mind of your's stimulated and happy!

Pomni: But I-

Caine: The others are in the main area for the theme song. Just simply smile through the sadness. See you out there, superstar!

With a poof, Caine vanished, probably teleporting back out into the main room with the others. Pomni didn't want to go out there, all she wanted was to go home or maybe even stay in this room forever... But a certain set of teeth wouldn't let her.

Pomni: "Smile through the sadness"... Easier said than done....

Nonetheless, Pomni had no choice. She took a deep breath and opened the door to head out into the main room.