Lost

The episode begins with Ares wandering in the woods with Zooble and Kinger, looking around as if they are looking for something.

Ares: Uh...it's this way!...I think...

Zooble: That's what you said 3 hours ago!!! Why the &%// are we even out here?!

Kinger: Because Caine's adventure today was to trek through the forests of The Grounds for a scavenger hunt.

Ares: *sarcastic* Thank you for the reminder, Professor Exposition.

Kinger: Thank you. My lectures start at 9AM on Thursdays.

Zooble: *pants* Aw $#&%... I should've used my Caine Coins to buy a fitbit if we were going to get lost.

Kinger: What?! Ares... Don't tell me Zooble is right.... Are we... LOST!?

Ares: What? Pfft, no! I never get lost. What are you talking about?

Zooble: It's okay, Ares. We know you get lost trying to find the front door.

Ares: *offended* Shut the (car horn) up! You know what, I'm getting us out of here right now! Follow me!

The trio run off...only to end up back in the same exact place they were before.

Ares: ..Huh.

Zooble: Yep, we're pretty much screwed. We're never gonna get out of here.

Kinger: ...WHA?

Zooble: We're probably gonna starve and die.

Kinger: *whimpers*

Zooble: There's probably also monsters in these woods that will eat us...

The chess piece jitters in place and almost clips through the ground before Ares grabs him and pulls him upwards.

Ares: Okay, fine! I admit it, we're lost. So wha- Wait... Don't our new menus have a contacts list?

Realizing this, Zooble and Kinger tap their palms to check their menus as Ares does the same.

Zooble: (clock bell)-it all, I forgot. I had Caine disable mine after Jax kept spam calling me.

Kinger: This new update stuff scares me.

Ares: Well, I guess it's up to me.

The chimera opens his menu, only for the entire thing to be obscured by a Caine icon and text reading "OH NO!" while a recording plays.

Caine: *recording* Ah, ah, ah! No menus for this adventure, my Superstar. Please report back as soon as you finish your fun-tastic journey!

The menu closes, leaving Ares and Zooble in shock and disdain while Kinger simply clips into the ground while Ares utters one sentence.

Ares: Well, (bird sound).

Later on, the team continues on their voyage through the woods, looking for a way out as they make it out into a small pasture, where Zooble's eyes widen

Zooble: OOOHOOHOO! WAIT! I GOT IT! Prepare your (meow)-ses, cus Zaza Zooble's gonna save the day!

They then reach into their pocket, where Zooble then pulls out a compass.

Ares: A compass? You know how to navigate with that thing?

Kinger: I believe I do!

Zooble: Kinger, don't you-

They were interrupted as Kinger simply picked up Zooble and shook them, causing all of their parts to fall off of their torso into a pile. He then throws it aside as he then picks up the compass and shakes it.