Candy Carrier Chaos

Darkness. Nothing is visible, yet nothing is invisible. All she sees now are small bursts of abstract color, voices of the people calling her name fill her ears. Each shout then feels like theyre ringing, giving her a migraine. However, with one last shout, Pomni awakens. She fins herself standing in the middle of the main room, spotting it devoid of any of the other characters.

Pomni: Hello?

Her call echoes wth no response. Her anxiety growing, the little jester walks forward, looking around to try and find someone as her footsteps echo, However, she suddenly stops and silently gasps. Feeling a familiar, scathing burning sensation. A sensation she hadn't felt in... Well, forever. Slowly, she turns her head down to look at her arm, only instead of the familiar blue pixels... Her entire arm was covered in a black, writhing tentacle.

She was Abstracting.

The jester screams in horror, hyperventilating in panic as she clutches the afflicted arm.

Pomni: No! No! No! *stammers, chants* Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away.

She screws her eyes shut as she recites the old mantra, hoping for it to work. However, when she opens her eyes, the black mass still remains. Panicking even more, she stumbles around the room, crying out for one of the crew to help her in desperation.

Pomni: Caine! Gangle! Ares! Somebody, help me! Please!

Pomni runs around panicking as the circus floor tilts vertically until she falls into a deep hole. She falls down the hole and into the cellar, shrieking as she sees the others looking down at her as dark silhouettes.

Pomni: No! No!

Caine: *laughs* Looks like our little jester's finally Abstracted.

Ragatha: *chuckles* Well, I guess we're not all cut out for it.

Gangle: Guess Jax was right. I really CAN do better.

Jax: I don't even remember her name, honestly.

Ares: Kinda ironic, given her name. *chuckles*

Jax: ....I don't get it.

Ares: You know, cus... Her name means... It means "remember" in a different language, an- Ah, it's not funny if I have to explain it.

The hole slowly seals up as Pomni watches in horror, all the while the Abstraction takes over her body as she falls, horrified. Darkness encompasses the screen as the sound of trumpets with Abstracted eyes the camera.

Suddenly, Pomni jolts up, yelling in fright, revealing everything to be a dream while the doorbell rings.

Pomni: I GET THE JOKE!

Screaming, Pomni falls out of her bed and collision glitches on a playing block, hitting her head on the ceiling and face planting on the floor.

Pomni: Huh?

She lifts her head up, confused before she sees herself in her sleepwear and laying on the floor. She noticed the bed was empty, meaning Gangle was already up and about or she had slept in her personal room, she couldn't remember. The knocking sounded off again, causing Pomni to notice she was lying right next to her room's door, where she then faceplants on the floor again. Ares is shown on the other side with Ragatha next to him.

Ragatha: Hey, Pomni. How'd you sleep?... Are you still sleeping?

Ares: *knocks* Pom?.... I can... We can go and let you get back to it, if you are.

Ragatha starts to lead the chimera away from the door, only for Pomni to partially open it.

Ragatha: There she is! Hope you're doin' all right.