Chapter 12: Against The Wall

YOK

YOK

"Hey Yok! Should I endure the entire time we are training your boyfriend's glare?" Sean complained as I blocked his punch.

"Just ignore him Sean, my throat is hurting from telling him to stop over and over," I answered him as we continued to spar.

Trying to block all his punches and kicks, Sean breathlessly says, "You're new boyfie's fierce! Gotta tell you this Yok, you know how to pick the ferocious ones. Although this one is wrapped in a deceptively fragile package," Sean says almost breathless as he blocks my attack.

"Again, he's not my boyfriend Sean," I sighed as I continued to land punches on him.

"Yeah? Seems to me like you are. The way he's guarding you," Sean attempts a round kick which I blocked and pushed him down.

Just then I heard Ray laugh and I glanced to find him and Gram sitting close, looking at something on Gram's phone. This distracted me enough for Sean to land a mean punch on my stomach and I grunted.

"Shit!" holding my stomach as I tried to find my footing before I fell down.

"Hey! Didn't I tell you not to hit him too hard!" Ray is immediately up, beside me, glaring at Sean.

"How do you spar without using strength Ray! Do you want to show me?" Sean scoffed.

"Alright. I'll take over. That's okay right?" Ray looks at Sean challengingly.

"Ray...," trying to stop Ray from going psycho on Sean.

"Sure! You better remove that expensive shirt, I don't want to ruin it!" Sean said smiling.

"Sean no!!!" I shouted.

But no one's listening to me at all, as Ray removes his over shirt and is now wearing just his tank top.

Gram must have called everyone else who was in the kitchen because White, Black and Hia Gumpa are now on the couch watching with interest.

"Ray... stop," attempting one last time to stop him but he had already put on his gloves and just motioned for me to sit down, so shaking my head I went and did as I was told.

"Will Sean kill your princess?" Gram asked with genuine worry in his voice. He knows Ray is from a wealthy family and he looked  like he never had to work hard his whole life. I'm actually more worried for Sean having seen what Ray did to Dan.

Not bothering to answer Gram, I just sat down and watched them.

The first few minutes Sean was hitting Ray, but I can see Ray trying to figure out Sean's movements. White looked worriedly at Ray and glanced at me but I didn't react to any of it. Those were graze hits that did more help to Ray than damage.

Afterwards, Ray was already pounding at Sean and a clearly surprised Sean was attempting to dodge and block but he was already cornered. He finally tapped out. Everyone looked shocked, even Black. Already knowing Ray was capable of this, I didn't even react just feeling a bit bad for Sean who probably wasn't prepared for Ray's well trained movements. Briefly explaining to them how Ray had trained in Judo and Boxing growing up as Ray went to pick up his shirt. The deceptively fragile looking Ray barely broke a sweat. Do rich people have something that makes them never look disheveled? Because even when drunk and doing extreme exercises like this, Ray still looked just as good.