Chapter 23: All is Fair in Love and in War

YOK

YOK

The great thing about having friends from other colleges is that you can take advantage of them when the situation calls for it. Gram and Black were surprised when I told them we should have our lunch in their college cafeteria, looking at me in confusion but still indulging me. I think I'm actually enjoying the fact that I have information on these two that they don't want our other friends to know yet because they have been pretty indulgent towards me and Black had been somewhat polite.

Immediately spotted Ray and his group of friends but I pretended not to have seen them as we bought our food. Walking purposely towards the same side the group is in, I was inwardly smiling when Nick immediately called my name when he saw me.

"Yok! What are you doing here?" Nick smiled in that very friendly way of his, nodding to Gram and Black whom everyone had met in YOLO before.

Pointing to Black and Gram, I told them my friends wanted to have lunch together, Black was choking on the drink he had just taken a sip on with the blatant lie I just said and Gram was gently patting his back, while scratching his head in confusion.

"Join us!" Boston invited, waiving over Black and Gram who were quiet but their sharp eyes told me they are already aware that something is going on.

Ray smiled intimately looking at me, but he didn't comment on Boston and Nick's invitation because Mew is stony faced while Top looked like he didn't get the situation at all.

I sat down beside Ray and everyone was greeting each other. The conversation flowed freely except Mew who had not said a single word. Ray was drawn into a conversation with Gram. Picking up my glass of water, looking at Mew who immediately covered the stony expression with an almost believable smile asking me if I don't have classes anymore.

"Yes, basically most of my afternoon classes are art and our professors lets us do whatever we want as long as we hand in our projects on time," I returned the pretentious smile with one of my own and I slyly ran a finger over Ray's thigh in a slow but sensual motion with my right hand as I continued to sip on my water smiling at Mew. Ray is basically squirming beside me and I can see his immediate reaction in the ballooning crotch of his pants.

Changing my position so that I was closer to Black who was beside me but now one of my legs is touching Ray's. Trembling slightly with the effort to stay still when I squeezed his thigh, his face contorted in a grimace that he had used to mask his moan of pleasure.

"Are you alright?" Top asked Ray, whose eyes had turned glassy and had now bitten his lips to a point that it's almost bleeding.

"Why? Are you feeling sick?" I innocently peered at Ray's face, but my hand is still working its magic.

I almost laughed at the effort it took Ray to answer, while Mew's sharp gaze immediately zeroed in on my hidden hand under the table.

"Well, that was good. I'm off now. I think I'm feeling pretty inspired to create something chaotic," I said to everyone before winking at Ray who I know was on the verge of muttering a loud curse.