Chapter 17: Collide (Part 1)

RAY

RAY

The nurses were shocked to see Boston's badly bruised face and the bruises on his ribcage and they were looking at me suspiciously. Shit! I didn't even think of a good reason to give them here. Boston's charm still worked despite his ruined face, thankfully! because the nurse instantly nodded, almost putty in Ton's hands when he said that some random jerk had attacked him as he was walking home from the club last night.

The doctor had advised Ton to stay for the night, needing tests and x-rays on his nose and ribs before the doctor can give proper advice when the results are out, hopefully tomorrow. For now, he was placed on a drip with pain medications. Resolving that I would be staying here with Ton for the night, I asked the nurse for a VIP room and handed my black credit card. Not even 30 minutes later, Ton was wheeled into the VIP room where thankfully there was a smaller bed on the side, meant for the patient's companion.

"Ray, you don't have to stay here. I'll be fine," Boston had said the same thing for the zillionth time already, I was about to snap. Adding Mew's endless messages, trying to find out where I am which is frankly weird but I sent a response saying I was busy today and that I'll come find him tomorrow. The bigger issue for me is Yok. He had sent me several messages asking if I was alright and then asking if I wanted him to come over. All of which remained unanswered. I don't want to lie to Yok but telling him I am with Boston for the night would certainly cause Yok to explode.

"You've been staring at your phone for awhile now, does it have the power to read your mind and send the reply for you?" Ton asked humorously, glancing at Yok's name before turning his attention back to the television show he was watching.

Exasperated, I put my phone down and laid down on the other bed. If the situation was reversed, I'm pretty sure Ton would do the same for me. Yok will eventually calm down, I hope.

The next morning the doctor came in and talked about the results of the xray's. His nose wasn't broken thankfully but it is badly bruised and his ribs are not broken but are cracked, so he will need to keep it in a tight bandage and avoid any kind of physical activities to avoid it getting injured more. The doctor told us to wait for the other doctor who'll set the bandage on his ribs for Ton.

Finally able to get released by late afternoon, I sighed with relief because Mew had been incessantly calling again eventually stopping when I told him I'll come find him in the evening. Ton had commented nonchalantly regarding Mew's incessant calling.

"Does Top know that Mew acts like a possessive boyfriend to you too? He had been calling you since yesterday," he pointed out.

"Mew is acting weird and fuck you for introducing Top to Mew. Now that I know about your feelings, I realize what you were doing. You fucking know I loved Mew Ton," I angrily told him.

"Interesting... you just said Loved - past tense", Boston noticed.

"No I mean I love, Ton are we fucking playing word games here?" I retorted.