Chapter 16: Unrequited

RAY

RAY

Yok looks extra handsome this morning, dressed in a new set of uniform from the set of new one's I had bought for him. We got up together, had a bit of fun in the shower together before we went down to have breakfast. Victor gave a slow whistle of approval upon seeing Yok who had blushed at the compliment. Yok's tall, ripped frame is so hot in those well fitted uniforms like it was tailored for him that I have the urge to get him back to bed and slowly take off those uniforms again.

"What the hell are you grinning about looking like a devil with a devious plan?" Yok asked as he opened the passenger door of my car and directed me in.

"I'm just thinking how yummy you are," I responded honestly, wiggling my eyebrows at him.

"Ay Ray! You're an insatiable freak!" He pushed me gently into the seat and put on the seatbelt. Saluting to a grinning Victor before taking the driver's seat. We were already halfway to the hostel before my mind cleared enough time to realize something.

"Yok! You are driving my car!" I was flabbergasted.

"Yeah, you were so busy eye fucking me you just realized that. We're almost there, you can take back your car when we get to the hostel, Young Master," he said flirtatiously, taking my hand and leaving featherlight kisses on my fingers with a tempting smile and sparkling doe eyes. Urghhhh... I can feel myself growing hot and my pants are becoming uncomfortable.

"Yooookkkk," I whined almost choking on my own need for Yok's touch, when he let my hand go to focus on driving.

"Alright, we're here. Take care and pay attention on the road, Khun Noo!" Yok gently tapped my nose with his fingers. "Message me if you need anything or if you get in trouble, but I wish you won't. See you later Ray," Yok smiled fondly and dropped a quick peck on my lips before exiting the car. My surprise had left me frozen for a bit before I got out of the passenger seat to get on the driver seat and drove off but not towards the university.

YOK

Making sure that Ray had already driven off, I walked into the hostel. Both Mew and Cheum looked up, surprised that I was there.

"Uhm Hi, Ray's not here. He has classes this morning. Do you need anything?" Cheum asked.

"Yeah I know, he just dropped me off. Is Boston here by any chance?" I queried.

"Ton will be here maybe this afternoon. What do you need him for?" Mew was the one who answered.

"Oh yeah, never mind then. I just have something to talk to him about. Mew do you mind if we talk privately for a sec?" I requested, not wanting Cheum to hear and maybe be upset about what happened.

Mew looked confused but he still led the way out back to the pool area.

"Do you need anything?" He asked.