Chapter 38 - Minori

New Chapter!!!

This chapter is a little bit longer so I do reccomend you read it when you have a little more time on your hands!!🌼🌸

Enjoy reading!!🍸✨
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A full-on kiss session in a car was not on my wish list for the year but I feel as though I have been granted a wish regardless.

It was the intoxicating kind. The one that leaves you breathless, mindless, and senseless. The one that makes you greedy and avid. Wanting for more and more.

Truth be told, I wasn't aware of how long we just kissed and touched and explored each other. He never went beyond what I was comfortable with and instead we looked at each other's gallery of ink and explaining what each one symbolised of, before getting bored of talking and resorted back to our mouths linking and connecting once again.

At this point, we were both addicts craving for another hit. In our case, instead of powder crazy, it was the taste of each other on our tongues.

The moment was effectively put to a halt when my stomach decided it'd be a good idea to growl which left me embarrassed and him laughing. He simply just said, "Well, we can't keep that stomach of yours waiting." and fixed my hair before hitting the road once again.

While he drove with a grin on his face, my head was filled with the thoughts of how my stomach was betraying me but that thought in itself was put away when after lunch, Maria brought a scoop each of matcha and mint-choc ice-cream. After I basically inhaled my daily dose of sugar, Maria whispers in my ears that she has more ready if I wanted to which I definitely said yes to.

I couldn't quite remember whether I discussed my love for those two flavours of ice-cream or if Nikolai told her but either way I was in heaven on Earth.

However, right now I was having a difficulty of my own. I was going to a club. Not really for the purpose people go to luxurious clubs but I was taught to always dress the part.

"Did you need any assistance Ms Minori?"

"Please Maria, I told you to just call me Minori. It feels like there's a barrier when you put Ms in front of it." I saying turning around to find her hands layered on top of each other resting against her stomach like any well-trained maids would. "And yes, I would like some assistance."

"If you insist. Now, what kind of assistance are you after?"

"What does one where to a club?"

"Oh I see. Was there any specific colors you are going for?" She starts to walk down the closet already beginning her search for a suitable outfit.

"What color shows through best in flashy lights?"

"Any would. You would glow wherever you go."

"You're too sweet." I sigh, I was indecisive when it came to these things. A few months ago I was dressed in lose fitted clothes, training clothes or my kimonos so these things were new, but exciting. I realise I do like to dress up and look good. "I think I might go with black. Simple but classic."

"Then I know something that will look gorgeous on you. But are you okay with showing a bit of skin?"

"No, I don't mind showing some skin. Why?"

"This way." She guides a little deeper into the walk-in closet took out a black dress with cascading crystal on the hem of the dress that sparkled against the lights. "I believe this will pair well with the necklace you have on your neck."

I instinctively touch the diamond pendant hanging from my neck. She's right, I can imagine it will pair well.

"That's perfect. Thank you Maria."