Chapter 40 - Nikolai

New Chapter!!!📣📣

Warning: explicit sexual content is explored within this chapter. I do understand some may find it uncomfortable or distrubing so please take care of yourself and read what is most comfortable for you.

Enjoy your reading time😘✨
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lead her back into my office and locked the door.

"Sweetheart I think I need clarification."

"You don't any." She replies almost instantaneously, unbuttoning my shirt one at time until they were all undone. She begins to explore my body with her fingertips, from my pecks to my abs, with each second her fingers touching me igniting a vicious need and want from within. 

She brings my dominant hand onto her chest, eyeing me throughout.

"Do you feel the same?" She whispers. I feel her erratic heartbeat, thudding against my palm. A beat I was all too familiar with because it was in sync with hers.

Using my other hand, I bring her unused hand and plant it against my own chest. "You can feel it for yourself, Koroleva."

She closes her eyes, feeling the beat of my chest and releases a satisfied sound. Slowly, she opens her eyes and begins to shift my hand from her chest to her breast, stomach, and down to the crystal that hanged from her dress and touches her thighs.

I realise this was her way of keeping control while also balancing each other's wants and needs.

"Touch me."

"Minori if you're not r–"

"Fingers. Not words." She stops me but suddenly vulnerability takes over. "Unless, you don't want to."

"Of course I want to, sweetheart." I brush the few escaped strands of her hair away from her face. "But if we need to take–"

"I don't need time. I just need you. I trust you." Then she steals my breath, capturing my mouth with hers, intoxicating me the taste of pure sweetness from the sweets she ate prior and a sweetness that could only be produced by her.

She takes the moment that I am off guard to steal my fingers and place it underneath her dress but releases them letting me do the work. She came ready and wore nothing underneath. I slip in a finger whilst our lips were still interconnected, and our tongues continued to explore. She moans out a satisfied sound which I swallow whole and continue to thrust my finger matching with the rhythm of our tongues.

The intensity of our kiss increases and I up it a notch, slipping in another finger. Her juices coats them perfectly and her body bucks a little before she begins to grind into me, wanting for more friction. But not once does her mouth leave mine.

Well, we have to satisfy the queen don't we?

I further up our rhythm and the sound of her pleasured moans increases, each and every single one of them swallowed by yours truly.

"You taste and sound so sweet." I rasp letting me and her take even a hint of oxygen before we dive right back in.

"Stop talking and keep going." She orders and I couldn't do anything but follow her commands with a smile on my face.

I continue to thrust my fingers in her tight cunt, the feel of it truly faultless and her juices coat every single inch of my finger and more as it drips down her pale flawless thighs. I could feel it, but I couldn't see it and now I realise that that was a torture on its own. I want to see it, taste it, and devour it whole.